He's here. [Angst]

Some angst before i make you shook with smut
I think this is kinda shit but meh
Also Darclin is included so-

You slowly creeped your way to the kitchen, making sure Cardlin or that freak side of him wasn't there. A kitchen knife had been slipped into your pocket, as you slowly stepped up the stairs to Cardlin. He was asleep, as you had thought. You carefully pushed open the door to your bedroom, where Cardlin's sleeping body on top of the soft bed. You couldn't let that, ' Darclin ' touch you, so the only way to get rid of him was to get rid of Cardlin, so you just had to. You pulled the kitchen knife out of your pocket, before raising it up like it was a horror movie. You lunged at Cardlin, before something made you stop.
" What? .. No! I need to do this for my safety! .. " you whispered, before you heard a low chuckle from Cardlin.
" You know a simple kitchen knife won't work on me, right? "
Oh, fuck.
You dropped the knife with a clatter, before scrambling for the door and slamming it shut behind you. You could hear his heavy footsteps, so you ran down the stairs and screamed out to the neighbours.
" HELP! MY BOYFRIEND'S TRYING TO FUCKING KILL ME! HELP! " you helplessly screamed, but to no avail, no - one was there. You suddenly tripped up on thin air, yes, my dear, fucking thin air. You quickly lifted yourself back up, before you turned around to see the almighty Darclin.
" Darling nothing can stop me . " he smirked, you quickly kicked him in the shin, before grabbing your phone and scrambling to the bathroom and locking it. You slid yourself onto the floor whilst crying, as the wet tears dribbled down your cheeks. You quickly dialled the number to one of your best friends, (Best Friend Name), but no one answered. A loud crash was heard outside the door, you screamed loudly, before dialling 911.

" 911, what's your emergency? "
" Help! My boyfriend's trying to kill me .. " you cried, shaking with fear.
" Alright Ma'am, you have to calm down, where do you live? " the operator asked.
" (Insert Address), please come quick! " you shouted, laying on the floor.
" Alright we'll send officers to you. " they stated before you hung up and dialled another one of your best friends, Abbie (i was debating if i should include me in this lmao).
" Mmhmm .. Hello? " a groggy voice was heard on the other line.
" Please come over and quick. " you whispered.
" Why? .. It's 2:37 in the morning .. " she groaned, you could hear her move about.
" Cardlin - I mean Darclin is trying to fucking kill me! " you wiped your tears away. You could hear her curse underneath her breath.
" I'll be there in 5. " she said, before hanging up. You set the phone down as a large bang was on the door.
" Baby!~ Come on out! I won't hurt you!~ " he cooed, you whimpered.
" No, you crazy fuck! You're trying to murder me! " you yelled, making your voice louder by the minute. " I used to fucking love you, and you turn into a crazy fucking psychopath! " You heard a growl on the other side of the door.
" Fine! Be like that you bitch! " he growled, banging on the door again. You could hear a door slam open, you remembered there was a gun somewhere in the house.
" ALRIGHT YOU CRAZY FUCK! GET AWAY FROM MY BEST FRIEND! " you could hear another girl scream, it was Abbie.
" Abbie! " you unlocked the door and ran to her side. You whispered that there was a gun somewhere, she nodded, and turned back to Cardlin.
" Do you know how much fucking pain you've caused to her?! YOU NEARLY FUCKING STABBED HER! " she yelled, you hid behind her.
" AFTER EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE TO HER, SHE WOULD COME TO ME, BRUISES AND ALL! YOU NEED TO BE GONE, YOU NEED TO DISAPPEAR! " she grabs onto you, then runs into the bedroom to grab the gun, which was a pistol, and walked back to you and Cardlin. While she was gone, Cardlin had lunged at you, hands around your neck, choking you. She pushed him off and pointed the pistol at him.
" Step away from the girl. " she ordered, Cardlin chuckled.
" You think you can get rid of me so easily?! How pathetic. Death won't keep me from you, (Name)!~ " he answered, before Abbie cocked the gun.
" Any last words? " she asked, narrowing her eyes.
" This won't be over. " he smirked, before a loud gunshot rang through your ears. You could hear sirens as she shot him, you finally smiled and hugged Abbie's arm.
" We finally did it! He's finally gone. " you giggled, Abbie giggled a little too.
" Well, you don't want to live here anymore, am I right? " she smiled, you nodded, whilst the police burst through the door. You explained everything to them, and nothing happened ever since.

3 years later!

You sat on the couch, flicking through channels just to watch something.
" I'm back! I got your (favourite chips/crisps) as well, so don't worry! " you heard the front door shut whilst you heard a small laugh sound from her. You laughed and got up, grabbing them and instantly opening them.
" God, you are impatient (Nickname). " she chuckles, setting down the bag of groceries.
" Well, that's how I am. " you say, munching on a few chips.
" Alright, alright. Instead of watching T.V, we go to my room and play some Overwatch, or a bit of Detroit: Become Human? Since you just loooooooovvvvveeeee Connor. " she asks, you instantly nod and turn the T.V off.
" Okay, I'm gonna get these things in where they're supposed to be, you go and set it up upstairs. " she orders, walking into the kitchen with the bags of groceries. You walk upstairs and you weren't gonna be seen from Abbie until she comes upstairs.

" This isn't over, (Name) and Abbie. "

" Who's there? " Abbie fears the worst, turning around.

" You know who. "
Abbie quickly runs up the stairs to the room you were in.
" (Name)! " Abbie shouts, slamming open the door.
" What? " you question, cocking your head.
" This may sound fake and may sound silly, but do you know Darclin slash (/) Cardlin?! " she pants, you nod.
" He's dead, right? " you ask, she shakes her head.
She whimpers out:

" He's here. "