Caught me Red-Handed. [Fluff/Murder?../Yandere?...]

Hey hey hey!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've had total mind blanks when it came to ideas on Cardlin.

But!

I finally got one! So here it is!

The next part is...

How To Tame A Yandere [Smut]...

The sun shone bright in front of you, casting a dark shadow behind you whilst you did your dirty deeds.

Plunging the knife back into her chest, blood splattered everywhere, onto your brand new clothes (you weren't too pleased with that), the alley walls, etc. The woman screamed as loudly as she could, yelling and screeching before you slapped your hand on her mouth, muffling her screams.

You could hear the police sirens in the background, your eyes widening, finding an escape route was difficult as there were just dead ends.

That wasn't the best place to kill someone.

"Freeze! Don't move!"

Swiftly turning, you snickered as you put your hands up.

"Well done officer, ya caught me."

"H-Hands behind your back."

You did as you were told, he handcuffed them and led you to his police car, opening the back door. Deciding to joke around, you asked:

"Hey, police dude, why am I being arrested?"

"That's a stupid question but, you're being arrested because you murdered someone."  You nodded as he got into the police car as well. Not gonna lie, you thought he was pretty damn hot for a guy with glasses.

"So, what's your name, Mr.Police Man?" You asked, interrogating him as if the tables had turned.

"Just shush."

"I will choke you with my own hair—"

"Okay! Fine! It's Cardlin." You smiled and complimented his name, feeling a slight blush become evident on your face. You swore you saw him smile too.

"Now I won't have to call you Mr.Police Man, Cardlin." You laid back and relaxed, well, not exactly comfy with handcuffs.

"When will we get there Cardlin?" You asked, he hummed in response, like he was thinking.

"5 minutes." Cardlin replied, you nodded and rest your head on the leather seats, soon dozing off to sleep..

"Wake up!"

You jolted awake, eyes open, seeing a whole different place from where you were before you napped. Seeing Cardlin from the car ride (without his gun) sat in front of you.

"Heeeeyy! It's you again Cardy!~" you giggled like you were drunk on a Friday night. Smiling at him, he sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Do you not realise you're gonna go to jail?" He asked, you shook your head, leaning back.

"I knew that, buuuut.."

"But?"

"I don't feel like talking."

Cardlin was in utter dismay, he never had people like this. He knew he should've never gone to work.

"You're gonna have to, I'm afraid." You shook your head once again, pouting and folding your arms like a little kid in a strop.

"I'm not gonna!" You smirked, making Cardlin feel terribly angry. He really couldn't tolerate anything further than that.

"If you don't speak, I'll have to do this the hard way—"

"Oooh! Kinnnky!~ You wanna do me.. the HARD way!~" you chuckled as he blushed harder than ever before, slamming his hands onto the table in front of him and you.

"No time for jokes! Ma'am, I—"

You pulled him by his arm, pecking him on the lips as he stood there, shocked and confused. Smiling, you said:

"Now I want to talk!~"

You were a strange criminal.

"Soooo.. This girl was flirting with my mans, MY MANS! Like, he's my man, find yourself one! So I killed her for him!~" You explained in short detail, Cardlin looked dull and miserable, like he didn't want to hear anything else from you.

"Alright alright.. Get her back in her cell." He said, another police officer guiding you to the door.

"I'll see you soon, Cardybear." You winked at him, exiting the interrogation room as Cardlin lay his head on the table, who felt like he had no will left to live.

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~

Ahhh! I'm back! I'm here!

Sorry for being so dead and inactive, mostly because I have a week off right now and exams are coming up in three weeks :D

Not excited.

Akavqkvfoqb I hate life.

But I love y'all~

❤️❤️❤️❤️