Heaven, Hell and Love. [Fluff]

In this AU, you are The Goddess of Heaven, named (Y/N) or nicknamed as Asherah, Cardlin is the God of the underworld, nicknamed Hades.

You'll find out how things turn out.

As another angel flew towards you, praising you another time for your job, making you hum in response, like you heard it for the millionth time. The sky was blue like always and it felt dull to you, like there was no change of colour in your world.

Sighing in disbelief, you thought it didn't have to come to this, but you wanted to see something different for once, like it just wasn't good enough to be up here, in heaven. You had to go down to hell, to relieve yourself, it was like some kind of stress-reliever.

You stepped off of the cloud, swiftly falling until you saw a glimpse of red and blue, like fire in the wind. A loud thump was heard underneath you as you landed on your feet, dusting yourself off and started walking around.

Smiling at yourself was a thing you did whilst looking at hell, you really thought that you could become a demon rather than being a Goddess. To be honest, you quite liked hearing the lava and magna bubble and slosh around.

"What's a pretty little Goddess doing down here?~"

You forgot that he was here.

"Jesus Christ, Hades.. Leave me alone! I'm jus here to calm myself and give myself a change of scenery." You sighed heavily, making Cardlin chuckle. He edged closer to you as he patted you on the back, making your robes feel quite warm whilst they covered your figure.

"Oh, you wanted to see meeeee?~~" he cooed, making you shake your head and lift your wings:
"I'm going because you make me feel awkward."

"W—Wait!.." Cardlin's sudden cry for attention made you stop, making you flutter back to the ground as you turned to him on your heel, staring at him.

"Give me one good reason why I should stay." You hissed, he flinched as you paused, confused on how the God of the Underworld, Hades, was so scared of a Goddess.

"B—Because I like to see you, since I'm l—lonely.." Hades mumbled as you chuckled softly, before you grabbed his hand and placed your other on top.

"I, Asherah, will stay to accompany you, even if my nagging husband doesn't agree." You laugh softly as he snickers in disbelief, picking you up and swinging you around until you felt a burning sensation on your back.

Your robes accidentally caught on fire.

"Ouch! Wa—Wait! Had—I mean Cardlin, my robes—!" You screamed, trying to get rid of the flames, as both yelled until the flames were gone, then you guys calmed down.

soft uwu