Midnight Snack [Smut]

*sigh* Lets do an intro like Cardlin I guess!~
Eyy, y'all! Author - chan here with another smutty chapter! This was written by your one and only, moi, called, ' Midnight Snack '. Here's a small summary about it:
Poor (Name) is hungry, but it's midnight and she can't fall asleep  without her stomach growling, and notices Cardlin's little ... problem going on down there. This contains oral, midnight fucking and a very horny reader .. i have no idea .. So without further ado, here is the smut.

Fuck your stomach, your stomach was raging with hunger and there was basically nothing to eat, you could hear Cardlin's soft snores in the background,  whilst your stomach growled quietly. You had a weird feeling down in your loins and you felt very hot and bothered. It was like you were a god damn oven. You looked over at Cardlin whilst he was peacefully sleeping in your soft bed, then looked over at the alarm on the bed side table.
00:13? you thought, slowly flipping your head back to look at the ceiling. It's basically in the dead of night .. If I wake Cardlin, I'll never hear the end of it. It's now or never .. It's a life or death situation. You quietly slipped out  of the sheets, stepping onto the floor to make your way out. You quickly zipped your head to look at Cardlin, who was still asleep but - oh, my. FUCKING GOD. You shook your head to make sure it was real.
Fuck, he's hard. Is he fantasising about me? you mentally laughed, you quickly but quietly tip - toed over to Cardlin. You slowly peeled the sheets off him, careful not to wake him.
His little friend likes me, I guess. You slowly pulled his boxers down to see his member spring to life, he whimpered at your touch as you wrapped your fingers around it.
You started by giving small kitten kisses at the tip as he mewled in his sleep, you soon started to take it in more, earning moans and groans from him. You didn't realise he had woke up until you heard him whisper to you.
" B - Baby?.. What are you - ah!~ " you interrupted him by deep - throating him, jerking whatever you couldn't get.
He sat up, pushing your head down even further, a handful of your hair in his hand.
" Fuck ... (Name) ... I don't know how your so good at this .. " he breathed out, you couldn't do it, but you mentally smiled.
" Fuck me, I think .. I'm gonna-! " he gasped, whilst the thick liquid poured into your mouth.
" Swallow. " he ordered, you liked the sudden change of personality. You swallowed the liquid and stuck your tongue out, to be cheeky of course. You obviously did that just to get him hard again and to make him angry, cause now you were super horny. You didn't want that bullshit of gentleness, you wanted to be fucked ruthlessly.
" Lie down with your stomach on the bed. " he growled, you did as you were told, before he ripped your panties to shreds, then ruthlessly pounding into you like there was no tomorrow.
" Fuck! Cardli- Mmfm! " he covered your mouth with his hands before whispering into your ear.
" We wouldn't want the neighbours hearing this, would they? " he winked at you, whilst your moans were muffled.
" (Name) .. I'm gonna cum .. " he breathed out, whilst your eyes rolled to the back off your head as he released inside you. You both flopped onto the bed.
" I was just supposed to have a midnight snack not a full course meal. " you snickered, he laughed a bit along with you before you both fell asleep under the covers.