Swingset (Fluff).

Its ironic bc i was at the park with my sister and my cousin haha
be careful chilren thats a lot of sarcasm
Short and shit :)

You slowly pushed yourself forward, tapping and scrolling through Cardlinaudio's channel. You smiled at the sudden thought of meeting him, thinking of all the possible outcomes.
" Mind if I take a seat next to ya? " a familiar voice had asked you a question, but you couldn't put your finger on it. How ironic.
" Yes. " you scoffed, the stranger chuckled in reply. How familiar.
" I see you're looking through my channel. " they sit down on the swing next to you.
" Your channel?! " you laugh and look at them. Well shit, it was Cardlin. You desperately  scramble for words in your mind, weird noises slowly pouring from your mouth. He chuckles softly once again, you blush slightly and close your mouth.
" Well, I guess you are one of my Cardigans, I guess? " he asks, you nod your head rapidly.
" Um! Yes! Actually .. Can I .. get a picture? It's okay if not! I- "
" It's okay! You can have one! " he chuckled for the third time, taking your phone and positioning it on the camera app. You did the double peace sign, smiling and blushing widely. Before he took the photo, he quickly give you a peck on the cheek and pressed it. You looked at the photo and realised he did that.
" Well, I've gotta go now. See you later! " he says, handing you a slip of paper and running off.

Damn, how you fell for that man.