Drunk Bear [Remake!~]

So this is a remake of my first ever story part on my other book (if you have time, check it out!) and it seemed a little cringy. Sooooo ... a remake!~

You sighed as you saw the amount of paperwork you had from work, but you already had signed roughly half of them, but it seemed like a lot to you. Cardlin wasn't home yet, which was a bit of a shame, since you can't have his warm arms cradle you to sleep. Ironically, there is a some knocks at the door, as someone muffles:
" Baby!~ "
Ah ... There he is.
You swung the door open, seeing a bottle of alcohol in his hand.

" Cardlin ... you're drunk. " you hold in a laugh, as he chuckles slightly. He ignores your statement and keeps on cooing to you.

" Cardlin, listen!~ " you whisper, all of his attention is on you, woohoo. " You are drunk!~ "
He stopped and gasped, shaking his head rapidly.
" N - No! I'm not drunk!~ Okay ... maybe one or two drinkssss ... " he slurred, you giggled slightly.
" Well, we must get you to bed because you'll be having a massive hangover. " you said, taking a step forward to him.
" No! .. No bed .. " he groans, shaking his head.
" Yes! Yes bed. You need to Cardybear. " you order, putting your hands in front of you, lunging at him. He dodged, despite being pissed, and runs around the house as you frantically chase him, finally catching him in the end.
" Noooooooo!~ ... " he cries, defeated as you sit on his back on the floor.
" Yeeeeeessss!~ " you imitate him in the same whiney voice he makes.
" Nooooo! I ... I wanna puppy .. " he mumbles.
" You want a puppy? " you repeat, cocking your head to the side. " I will gladly get one for you on one condition. "
His eyes furiously sparkle brightly, smiling widely.
" You gotta stop being drunk when I have paperwork. " you smirk, he nods.
" Deallll .... " he slurs, before passing out. You chuckle lightly, somehow picking him up and taking him to the bedroom before laying him down on the soft sheets. You cover him with a blanket and kiss his forehead.
" Goodnight you drunk bear. " you whisper, shutting the door behind you.

• EXTENDED ENDING!~ •

Cardlin woke up the next morning, a pounding head had been given to him.
" Babe? " he shouted, slowly lifting himself up.
" Yeah? " you answered, downstairs in a small cute apron cooking breakfast.
" What happened last night? " he asks.
" Long story short. You were drunk, we made a deal that I would get you a puppy if you stopped being drunk when I have paperwork. " you giggle, still cooking cause why not?
" Oh .. Well .. Do I still get a puppy? " he chuckles, getting out of bed and stepping down the stairs.
" Of course Cardlin, we'll go to the pet store down the street to see if they have any. " you nod, placing the bacon and eggs onto plates.
" Yay! You're the best baby. " he hums, hugging you from behind.
" You too babe. "

Woof  🐶

CARDLINAUDIO ONESHOTS - <3✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara