Understanding. [Angst]

This was requested by ChururiraChururira ! Thank you for the request!~ <3

You stood in your bathroom, looking at yourself in the mirror, judging yourself just by looking.

You thought of the comments on Cardlin's Cardlinoke videos you were in.

Wow, such a bad voice, can she just not be in your videos, Cardlin?

Gosh, that girl voice. Terrible.

Ew, that girl's voice sounds like a dying cat, she's probably a cow lol

You just looked at yourself, frowning as tears trickled down your damp cheeks, preventing them to be even more wet than before. Placing the glistening blade on your wrist, you slid it across, hissing at the pain as blood seeped through, dripping onto the floor.

" Babe, you home? "

You turned and saw Cardlin open the door and you panicked, cleaning the floor quickly and bandaging yourself up, throwing the bloodied blade into the sink; you ran into the bedroom, crashing onto the bed and hiding under the covers; you grabbed your phone and opened it, pretending everything was okay.

Cardlin's POV.

" Babe, you home? " I shout up and there's noises coming from upstairs, I slip my coat off and take my phone, going upstairs, seeing (Name) under the covers, but the sunshine outside flashes something in the sink, making me curious and linger towards it.

It was a blade, blood falling from it and I raise my eyebrows, before dropping it and realising the situation.

I run up to (Name) and pick her up,making the covers fall off of her and I see the bandages wrapped around her wrist.

Your POV.

I've been picked up by Cardlin, I can feel the tears fall from my lashes as the warmth of the blankets are pulled away me, but I see Cardlin's pained and concerned expression.

He starts to do sign language to you.

" Babe, what did you do? .. "

" Nothing. " I reply, he takes my arm and gently pulls it towards to him, examining the bandages which were stained with blood, tears well up in his eyes.

" Babe, why did you do this? .. "

He starts to cry as well, I feel guilty and look down.

" Your fans, they .. They insult me and it's all true. "

He shakes his head, letting go of my arm.

" Babe .. Don't let their words get to you, you mean the world to me, and I wouldn't dare date another woman behind your back, you're beautiful and perfect to me, no matter the cost, I will protect you. "

I start to get emotional at his speech, pulling him close to me and squeeze him, placing my head into the crook of his neck.

" I love you so much Cardlin. "

" I love you too. "

THIS IS BAD AGSHSH