Obsession, Part 2~ [Yandereee~!]

Y'all ready?
It's short, but be prepared.

You stared at him, utter shock plastered on your face as you trembled, taking a step back. You could see him mouth,"no", as tears fell from your eyes.
"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! YOU MONSTER!" You screamed, a sudden shooting pain in your body caused you to fall to the ground, making you hold your stomach; you looked up, Cardlin had his foot in your stomach, a wicked grin tugging on his lips, making his face look even creepier.

"You will be all mine." you could read his lips, as you screamed more, hoping someone could hear your cries for help. Gaining strength, you collected yourself and stood up, crying even more as you performed a roundhouse kick on him, instantly running away, fear following after you.

You found yourself running in circles, not hearing his footsteps behind you, but they soon faded, you began to worry more, as you forgot to bring that boy with you.

The worst thing you possibly did was to run back for him, your legs sore and red, and you found yourself at the alleyway again, seeing Cardlin wasn't there and saw the boy, crying once again.

"I'm gonna get you out of here, don't you worry." You whimpered, he nods as you untie him and rip the duct tape off of him mouth, he gasps for air, coughing and spluttering as you hugged him, grasping tight.

He pulled you up, but right as you were both about to run, a loud blood-curdling scream is heard behind you, but you couldn't hear the thud of his body. You turn around, the boy is on the floor, dead, lifeless, as your senses kicked in, realisation hit you.

This was real life.

He was dead, gone.

And Cardlin was right there.

A pang of pain shot through your throat, seeing blood spew out of it, as you held it, choking on your own substance of blood and wheezing for air, you hoped someone would see this and call the police or at least stop Cardlin.

But nobody came.

Your life flashed before your eyes, you saw your mom, dad, sister, brother, dog, everyone you loved, fading away as you collapsed, feeling cold.

Cardlin was euphoric, seeing the sight of you dead was just making him happy, and of course, he wouldn't forget this moment.

So in the moonlight, he danced with the dead, pulling your limp body close to him, and giggled the night away.

Did y'all see the Undertale reference?
That game is a bit old now lmao—
but oof, dead—