Baaaaby ... Let me go back to sleep, PART 2!~ [Smut]

@Reecefox YOU'RE SO HORNY LIKE WTF
and thats why i love you cause i write shit and you guys love it.
Also i feel like I should call you guys something ... leave suggestions on what I should call you guys, cause i cant just call you guys ..
im just watching anime
enjoy .

" Time for me to get my revenge " he smirked, closing the gap between you and him. You gladly kissed back, but oh, ho ho ho. He had a few tricks up his sleeve, oh ho ho ho, ho ho ho- okay I'll stop. He slowly, but lightly traced his fingers across your body, stopping at your (fave colour) bra (or whatever the fuck you want.) He slid his way over to your back, unhooking your bra, making it fall onto the thin sheets you were on top of. He bit your lip hard, but not too hard. You gasped before he slipped his tongue into your mouth, exploring every inchx of it before pulling away for oxygen, you opened your eyes, seeing his brown (ithink?) ones twinkle with lust before he dived for your neck. Biting, nipping, licking, sucking, fondling your breasts at the same time, all just to hear those sweet sounds that were like music to his ears, you shifted around due to the fact it was your first time, and the unnatural feeling of wetness down there in your lower region.  You whimpered as he bit down on your neck, licking it gently afterwards like a female cat licks its kittens.
" Cardlin, slow down, it's my first time after all! " you chuckled, he giggled slightly.
" Well it's not my fault you made me needy with that lingerie you had on, trust me, you'll have a blast. " he was right, you did put on the lingerie he liked, so, why complain when you have the most handsome guy in the world making love to you right here and right now?
" Well, it is your fault for getting me hot and bothered. " you blushed slightly.
" God, your body is just too perfect for me, I just want to, right now, please?~ " he asked in a sing - song voice, well, it is your one and only weakness to hear that voice.
" Mmhm .. " you considered it for a moment.    " Fine, ya big fluffball! "
" Oh, you won't be calling me that once you know what I can do, trust me. " you instantly turned 50 shades darker than before, squealing quite a bit.
You didn't notice he had already taken his boxers off and straddled your hips in place.
" Ready? " he questioned, you nodded slowly. He pushed the tip in slowly and gently, trying not to put you in too much pain.
He stopped at the tips end, or something like that, waiting for you to adjust.
" You can m - move .. " you stuttered, closing your eyes.  He slipped in further, you tightened your eyes shut, again, to the immense amount of pleasure that had swam through your body. He thrusted in and out at a steady pace, but gradually increased the speed as the seconds went by.

" Cardlin .! " you screamed, hearing the bed creak as your body shivered in pleasure. You knew you were close as a knot formed in your stomach.

" (Name)! I think I'm -! " he groaned, before releasing inside of you, as your juices mixed with his fluids. He pulled out, you both lay on the bed panting your asses off.

" Round 2 in the shower? " he laughed, you giggled.
" Round 2 it is, then. "

mintgreen122 i said it would be soon ;)

Also @ReeceFox, you horny fuck, thank you for requesting part two.
P.S, don't be offended if i call you names, i do it as a joke ples dont sue me-
P.S.S, imma update heathers lmao