BAKA BAKA BAKAAA!~ [Fluff]

Sorry for a really late update! Life has gotten in the way and I've started to puke/be sick, so yeah, but I'll try to update more from now on!

Wow. Sheesh.
" Bahh! Why did you have to get drunk Cardlin?! " I yelled at Cardlin, trying to shove him into my car that was parked outside the club, he resisted, trying to get back into the club as Abbie, Sophie, Reece and Mint stood there, watching and giggling.
(Hope y'all like that!~)
" (Name)! I'll try to get him in, don't worry. " Abbie hesitated to say before chuckling softly, pushing him into the passenger seat and clicked the seatbelt over him, making him groan in despair.
" Nooooooo!~ I don't wanna go home .. " he whines, I snicker at his whining, dumping myself in the driver's seat as the rest got in the back. We all put our seatbelts on before I started the car, driving to my house, before putting some K-POP on.
(Yes, you like it in this part don't blame me.)

BTS finally came on.
It was IDOL, Abbie's favourite.

She started screaming the lyrics as Sophie was dying along with Reece and Mint, Cardlin had passed out earlier on.
" I KNOW WHAT I AM!~ I KNOW WHAT I WANT!~ I'M NEVER GON' CHANGE! I'm NEVER GON' TRADE! " she screamed Namjoon's part, bouncing up and down in her seat as Sophie nearly fell out of her seat, crying out of laughing too hard.
Mint pressed herself against the window, nearly crying as well as she laughed, Reece wheezed hard every now and then, soon making Abbie start to laugh as well.

I finally arrived home, the girls having a sleepover with me, I set Cardlin in bed upstairs, pecking his forehead saying " Goodnight " to him, before sneaking downstairs to the girls, telling spooky stories, talking about crushes on K-POP idol's and everything.
" I heard you had a crush on the faaaamous Choi YoungJae, Abbie, and you, Sophie, have a crush on Mark Tuan. " Mint whispers, making Abbie and Sophie turn away, blushing slightly and giggling like school girls.
A sudden knock was on the door, who is up at this time of night at Korea?
Well, us but besides that.

I open the door.
" Hello- what the actual fuck. " I greet before stopping in my tracks, seeing YoungJae and Mark.
" This defies every single speck of fucking logic." Reece whistles, making Abbie agree as well as Sophie, whilst they both fangirled intensely.
" Well, they're all yours Abbie and Sophie. " I mumble, walking away from the door.
" We're actually here for them.. " YoungJae points out, making me choke on my own saliva, I flop onto the couch dying.

Abbie and Sophie tackle the idol's fangirling hard on them as they struggled, I sigh, laying my head into Reece's knees.
" Go lay with Cardlin you dummy. " she chuckles, I nod, getting up and walking up the stairs, seeing Cardlin is awake on his phone.
" Oh, hey baby. " he waves, I wave back, rubbing my eyes and dumping myself onto the bed and lay next to him, a sign that I wanted to cuddle.
" Bakaaaaaa .. Bakkkkkaaaaaaa... " I grumbled, pulling onto him.

He understood the message and pulled me closer to him, embracing the warmth he held. I snuggled into him, falling into a deep slumber, holding onto him like a koala.

Oof, here you go my GAA's.
And Cardigans. :)