Baaaaby .. let me go back to sleep. [Fluff]

Dkwndkdveiqbfut still happy about hitting 5k on my first ever book that was made

" Psssst ... Hey .. Cardibear! " you whisper - yelled, shaking him gently. He still didn't wake up.
" Cardlin, you gotta get up! " you called to his sleeping body.
" Mhmmm .. " he groaned, moving around in his sleep, but he eventually opened his eyes. " Mmhmm .. wha? "
" Huh? .. " he rubbed his eyes sleepily, you told him to get up for the third time.  He whined softly, whilst you snickered in the background.
" Nooooo ... Noooo .. " he mumbled, lowering his head on the bed. " I don't wanna get upppp ... "
" Well, you have to Cardlin, it's morning. " you pointed to the window, where the bright sun light seeped through.
" No! No! No! Bye - bye .. I'm going back to sleep. " he complained, you shook him a bit harder this time.
" I'll go- "
" Nooo! You gotta get up! " you whined, still shaking him.
" But baae- baaaabyyy .. " he whined back, throwing the covers over his head. " Let - " He cleared his throat. " Let. Me. Go. Back. To. Bed. "
" Computer says no. " you laughed, poking him.
" Please? " he asked, you shook your head and he whined even more.
" Ba! ... I know we have to get up at some point ... just a little while longer? I'm so tiredd .. " You shook your head.
"NooOOO .. " he groans, chuckling some time afterwards. " Go awayyy... I wanna go to sleep. "
" Well, ya can't. You gotta get up! " you flicked his arm.
" No . I'll just shut my eyes and go back to where I was, and anything you do, won't stop me from doin' it. " he exclaimed, shutting his eyes right after.
" I'll spoon you. " you crossed your arms.
" Hm.. No, you spooning me will still not stop me from going back to sleep. " he responded, smirking. You sighed in disappointment. Of course, in every situation, you had an idea. You slowly wrapped your arms around him.
" No .. Not even when you wrap your arms around me like .. that. " he denied, you still had your arms around him, but you lightly gave small kisses on his neck, making him chuckle.
" Mmhm.. Not even when you kiss .. my  neck .. " he paused before chuckling again.
" Okay baby. Okay, okay .. okay. " he 'okay'ed, you giggled in reply.
" I'm trying to fall asleep, you are not helping at alllllllllll ... " he teased, you pout. He grunts lightly.
" I hate you. I hate youuu. I'm just kidding, I love you, but please, pleaseeeee let me go back to bed? I'm tired out of my fucking minddd.. ughhhhhh .. I feel like I'm gonna fall if I get up. " he muttered, you laughed softly.
" Nooooooo ... you gotta. Get. Up, but don't worry .. I'll catch you. " you grinned, blushing lightly.
" Hm, you'll catch me? No, mh-no. I go sleep now. " he mumbled, you kept whining at him to get up.
" Mm, mm, no stop.  Baaaby! Mmmhm! I just wanna punch you! .. " he grunts, before snickering. " Can I do that? " You nod, snickering as well.
" Okay .. I'm gonna punch you, you ready? You ready? " he beckons, he softly punches you, giving a light grunt.
" Okay .. " he grumbles.
" Get upppppp ... " you grumble, poking him.
" But I wanna go back to bedddddd .. Baby please? Please? Just a little while longer, please? Please? Baby, please? I'll love you forever? " he begs.
" You already do! " you laugh, lightly punching him.
" Ugh, okay I know I love you forever already buttt .. Oookayy ... Ifff .. youu .. let me go back to sleepp .. I will love you ... five - ever! " he whispers, excitement in his voice.
" Ughhh, you cheesy fuckerrr! Nooo! " you laugh, punching him softly again.
" But that's a long time! " he gasps.
" Stop complaining! " you groan, digging your head into him.
" I'm not complaininggg ... But .. ugh .. are you not satisfied that I'll love you Five - ever? " he whines, you giggle.
" Ughhh .. baby! Why are you soooo ... GAHH. " he groans.
" I love you, but I need a little more sleep. Justt a littleee .. more. " he begs, you shake your head.
" Please? "
" Nope. "
" Please? "
" Nope. "
" Please, please. "
" No. "
" Please..? "
" No!~ "
" Mm, please? "
" Nuh - uh! "
" Please .. " his voice fades before it comes back up again.
" Plea- aHHHH. MM, I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU! I - GRR .. " you interrupt him by crashing your lips onto his, giving a small gentle kiss.
" I hate you. " he muffles into the kiss. He chuckles and continues to kiss you, you give a small laugh in the kiss.
" Mhkay.. mmm .. Maybe I don't hate you. " he muffles again, pulling you closer.  You both pull away for oxygen.
" Okay, so, I guess you're not going to let me fall back asleep. Ugh .. " he grumbles, cupping both of your cheeks.
" Nope. " you deny.
" Now what? " he asks, you cheer:
" Cuddles! "
" Cuddles? Cuddles? You think you're gonna wake me up, from that - " he stretches for a moment. " Ah .. perfect sleep for cuddles?! Mm mm, you're getting a lot more than cuddles. " he chuckles, you grin widely.
" Come here. " he gives a small laugh.
" Time for me to get my revenge. "