I Hate It When We Fight [Quite Erotic]

There's no part 2 so lol

Small knocks could be heard from the other side of the door, you cried into your knees on your bed, not even caring.
" Baby come on. " Cardlin was muffled on the other side, he kept knocking, waiting for a response.
" Please just open the door. " he begged, knocking once more.
" You know that I .. Let my anger get the best of me sometimes. " He paused in the middle of the sentence, he knocked some more. You deepened your head into your knees, feeling bad for what you had done.
" Ugh ... Please, baby.. " he cried from the other side of the door, you didn't care if your makeup was smudged or anything, you just didn't want to talk.
" Just come out here and we can ... we can talk about this. " he called, knocking more.
" I'm ... Sorry. Okay? Is that what you want me to say? " he asked, knocking once more.
" Babydoll .. I'm ... I'm sorry." He apologised once more, he opened the door, finding that it was unlocked.
" Oh, thank god, there you are. " he breathed, walking over to you, seeing that you were crying. He sat next to you, before saying:
" Hmm .. Look, sweetie, I ...I just ... " he inhaled and breathed out. Looking at you with burning eyes that could pierce anyone.
" I know I got a little angry. " He explained, before you breathed out:
" I'm a fucking bitch, aren't I? .. "
" Stop saying that. " he whispered, upset as well.
" I know you hate when we fight, but I can't- " he paused. " Look, I can't just pretend that it doesn't bother me. I saw you flirt with him. " Your heart stopped, you hated it.
" I know what I saw. The way you looked at him .. it made my blood boil. " he whimpered, you ignored him, and dug your head into my knees even more.
" And yes .. the things I said earlier .. " he looked away for a moment. " Could have been worded better. "
He groaned.
" Ugh, but you can't see that- " he stopped.
" Can't you see that I love you? " You instantly regretted what you had done and cried even more, right in front of him.
" It's all because I love you so much, baby. " he had a sad smile plastered on his face.
" The thought of losing you .. scared me. It still does. " he whimpered.
" If only you knew how it feels to love you. " he whispered, turning to you and smiling. 
" If you could just, see how special you are. " he complimented you, he couldn't see it, but you had a small smile on your face.
" How deeply you captivate everyone around you. I know it's- I know it's bad, but I can't help this need to feel... possessive. " he exclaimed, turning to you again. " Or that- Or that I don't want to share you. "
" You're so independent and strong - willed and you're your own person and yet I can't stop this part of me that wants you to be... only mine. " you could hear a faint growl in his voice.
" Do you know what .. what it felt like to watch your ... your future, your dream girl, your..." he chuckled softly.
" Your everything just slipped so easily towards someone else like that? It broke me to my core to feel like I was losing you. " You felt terrible.
" I'm sure that's not what you want to hear baby, and yes, maybe I am ... insecure, prone to jealousy, or weak .. however you want to put it. " you looked away from him, more tears streaming down your face.
" Hmm. Come here. " he softly called, you moved from your spot and sat onto his lap, head on his chest.
" I wanted to have a nice time and as you two were talking I was heatedly reminding myself of everything you told me. That you're mine, that there's no one else ... But after you touched his arm I - " he sighed, and looked down.
" I lost it. " You dug your head deeper into his chest.
" You're just so confident, so social. It felt like you wanted him more that ... I don't know ... that I could never be what he was. " he rubbed the top of your head, trying to soothe you.  You laughed a bit.
" Kinda sounded stupid . " you giggled, holding onto his jacket.
" Okay. That - That sounded stupid and maybe it was but... it's how I feel sometimes you know? " he chuckled a bit, still soothing you.
" Come on, look at me, please? Won't you look me in the eyes? " he asked quietly.
" We're stronger than this and you know it. " he frowned a bit.
You lifted your head to look straight into his eyes, your (e/c) eyes glistening with tears as the eyeliner was smudged as well as the lipstick applied on your lips.
" Oh, there we go .. There's my baby. There are those beautiful eyes I love so much. " he whispered, cupping your right cheek with his hand.
" Oh, babydoll ... " he whines, cupping your other cheek with his hand. " I'm so sorry. I can't stand you being angry with me. " You wiped the tears away from your damp cheeks but they kept flowing down either way.
" Ugh .. It doesn't help when I smudge your makeup like that. Those damn tears. " he chuckled, making you giggle a bit.
" I'm supposed to be smudging your lipstick. Not being the reason you have ... hmm ... raccoon eyes. " he chuckles a bit, before calling to you:
" Come here. Let me brush those tears away for you. Hmm.. " He took some of shirt before you groggily blurted:
" I - I'll just get a tissue! It's fine! "
" No , no , no it's fine. You can use my shirt. The tissue shouldn't have to suffer for my jealous urges right? " he laughed a bit, making you say whilst he brushed your tears away with his shirt:
" You have a lot of jealous urges, they completely took over you then. "
" I know, I know but I - I wasn't thinking. The silent car ride was childish . Ugh ... " he groaned, he suddenly frowned again.
" And then I snapped at you in the driveway, " he breathed out. " I'm sorry for that, baby, really. "  He slowly set his lips onto yours, giving a gentle,sweet kiss.
" Really? " you mumble before interrupted by his lips once again.
" Really. " he responds on your lips, hugging you close. You bit his lip hard, before he pulled away.
" Ow, ow, ow! What was that for? " he cursed under his breath.
" Because I love you. " you breathed out, getting closer to him.
" Yeah, and I love you too, but why did you bite- " he was interrupted by you saying without stuttering:
" I kinda like it when you're jealous. "
" Oh, is that right? " he chuckled, smirking.
" You kind of like it when I get jealous like this do you? " he asked, pausing for a moment.
" That's ... Hmm .. Well damn girl. That's dangerous, but I have to admit. It's a little hot too. " he admits, still smirking.
" We're fucked up."  you giggle, making Cardlin chuckle.
" Yeah, I guess we're both kind of fucked up aren't we? " he puts his forehead on yours.  "Just - Just don't make a habit of it alright? I get jealous more often than you know. "
" No you - " " Yes, I do. " " No - " No , no trust me. " he interrupted you twice, making you giggle.
" But, you don't have to act out if all you want is for me to show you how much you mean to me. We can go ahead and fast - forward to ... right here. " he points right where you both were.
" Where is here? .. " you asked, confused on what he meant.
" Where's here , you ask? " he gives a small chuckle. " Here's where I back you up against the wall, like this .. " he backs you up against the wall, with both hands placed beside you to prevent you escaping (well you could by ducking underneath but i dont want to ruin that good shit. ), giving you a half - lidded eye look.
" And give you a proper fucking to remind you who you belong to. " he whispers seductively, before crashing his lips onto yours. He kissed you roughly, whilst you pulled your top up off of your head, and he undid his pants .

• EDIT: LOL IM NOT JOKING IN THE VIDEO THE SUBTITLES IM DEAD " Kissing, moaning, and him undoing his pants *insert lenny face* " IM CRYING ALFBAPBFPWBGLQV•

He pulls away, a string of saliva connecting from his lips to yours.
" Was that kind of abrupt? " he chuckles at the end, earning a small smile from you.
" Maybe, I'm just happy we're back to being us, you know? " he smiles back.
" And, yeah, seeing that rebellious side of you .. it's a bit of a turn - on. And maybe I'm still a little pissed and maybe you're still a little pissed and .. We can stand to fuck the friction out of each other. "  You laugh quietly, cupping his left cheek with your hand.
" Hmm ... Maybe it's because I fucking love you sometimes, even when you drive me crazy like this. " he chuckles quietly, before getting closer and saying,
" Now come here. "

Fucking christ i love his deep voice