Cut my hair. [Songfic/Requested/Gift]

bunnyyuki098 requested this, cavetown is so good like omg-

Yuki's blue hair had always flown through the wind but she didn't like it for some reason. She thought it didn't really fit her at all, she had seen people with short bob cuts and she liked that.

Often I am upset,
That I cannot fall in love but I guess,
This avoids the stress of falling out of it.

But one thing nagged at her at all times, no matter the cost: she couldn't really fall in love with anyone at the moment, but it meant she couldn't really go through the stress of a break up.

" Are you tired of me yet? "
I'm a little sick right now but I swear,
When I'm ready I will fly us out of here.

One boy was completely attached to her, he was named Cardlin, they both knew each other since they were in kindergarten and they were best friends.

I'll cut my hair.

Yuki had ran into the bathrooms at lunch, bringing her scissors with her, grabbing her hair and started cutting, her hair falling into the sink below.

To make you stare.

She kept cutting, hearing her scissors click each time she stopped.

I'll hide my chest and I'll figure out a way to get us out of here.

She looked at the mirror in front of her, seeing a short bob cut. She nearly cried at the sight because the amount she had cut off, but she was happy now, she was only little but she now had a perfect haircut.

She walked out of the bathroom, a teacher saw her and told her off, she obviously got in a massive amount of trouble.

She was now in Highschool, her and Cardlin still remained besties but Cardlin acted strange.

Turn off your porcelain face,
" I can't really think right now and this place has too many colours enough to drive all of us insane. "
Cardlin joked, a slight brush of pink on his cheeks. Yuki laughed at his joke.

" Are you dead? "

" Sometimes I think I'm dead. "

Cause I can feel ghosts and ghouls wrapping round my head,
" But I don't wanna fall asleep just yet. "

Yuki smiles at Cardlin, which makes him turn away, not knowing of the growing feelings Cardlin had for her.

My eyes went dark,

She was oblivious to that, and many people told her to open her eyes and see.

I don't know where,
My pupils are but I'll figure out a way out of here.

She saw Cardlin being bullied once, he had obviously been hiding this from Yuki, so she got terribly mad.

" Get a load of this monster, who doesn't know how to communicate! His mind is in a different place- "
" WILL EVERYBODY PLEASE GIVE HIM A LITTLE BIT OF SPACE?! "
She had yelled at the attackers and he standing students around them.

" Get a load of this train wreck! His hair's a mess and he doesn't know who he is yet! "
" But little do we know the stars welcome him with open arms. "
Yuki obviously clapped back, referencing to her being the stars, hugging him tightly.

Oh.

They were both now on the rooftop, Cardlin looking down, and blushing.
You could tell what was gonna happen.

Time is,

Yuki smiles and blushes, knowing what his plan was.

Slowly,

She steps forward and places her fingers on his face, lifting it up and tracing his face.

Tracing his face,

But strangely he feels at home in this place.

Yuki gathers to courage to finally close the gap between them, a small squeak crying out from Cardlin, but he finally relaxed, smiling into the kiss.

So cute uwu
Hope you liked it!