You belong with me instead. [Fluff]

Fiwbfowbcirbsk lets all love Cardlin

C'mon, pick up your phone. Cardlin thought as his mind raced with panic, waiting for you to answer his call.
Jesus, you're on your phone all the damn time, you can't pick up a single-
His thoughts were interrupted as you opened the door, revealing Cardlin.
" What the hell?! Where have you been?! Do you not understand how worried I've been?! Christ, I've been calling you all night! " he complained, you looked at with a confused look.
" What's the big deal? " you ask, hanging your coat up on a peg.
" What's the big deal?! It's 11'o clock at night, your mom's been blowing up my phone asking if you were with me, I thought you had been freaking murdered! " he yelled, you looked at him.
" Chill! Okay? I was with (ex? Boyfriend? name) .." you mumbled, grabbing your phone from your pocket.
" Y - ... You were with ... with him. " he stuttered, looking away. " Please tell me you were not with him .. "
" He's changed! " you exclaimed, looking at him with a frown.
" ' He's changed '?! This is the guy who slept with another person on your fucking anniversary. The guy who somehow miraculously managed to convince you he had changed, the first four times he said it. " he explained, hand gestures flying everywhere.
" It isn't like that! " you cry, looking at him with piercing eyes.
" But it is like that,  you keep going back to him and he keeps doing the same shit he's always done . He keeps using you because you ... allow him to do it, and you wonder if he's the problem. " he groans, looking away for a moment.
" You're trying to say I'm the problem, right? " you breathed out angrily.
" That's not what I'm saying, I'm saying that the reason that you continue getting hurt is because you let him. I know you've always seen the good in people, hell, we probably wouldn't be friends if you hadn't and that you're annoyingly optimistic about people changing, but some people are just ... incapable of change. What does this asshole even know about you, huh?! "
You stare at him with a confused look.
" I mean, does he know that you love tea on cold days, but despise coffee unless it's in the morning? Or everyday without fail you make a wish at 11:11, but never tell me what you wished for because, ' it'll jinx it '? Does he know that you love to sing in the shower but will literally deny all knowledge of it if confronted on how good you are? Has he ever been with you through your worst panic attacks or spent hours talking about your nightmares or let you crush his hand on the ferris wheel because you're terrified of heights? Has he ever held you while you were sick? Does he even know what you're fucking favourite colour is or anything?! " he basically explains everything about what he knows about you.
" .. Why do you care?! " you shout, getting angrier by the minute.
" Why do I care? Why do I care, because I'm so fucking in love with you, and you don't even see it! " he confesses, silence fills the room aa the tension increases.
" .. W - What? ... " you mumble out, your anger fades away.
" I've... I've been in love with you since we were in eighth grade and I ... I didn't say anything because there was the strong possibility of you not feeling the same way and ... I didn't want to lose you because of it .. So I decides that having you as a friend .. My best friend ... Would be better than ruining ... everything that we had. " he admits, looking at the floor, blushing.
" It's been so fucking agonising watching you love somebody like .. like him! Because I know that he doesn't deserve your tears, he deserves nothing from you ... and .. and even ..  even if it's not with .. me .. You - You deserve someone who treats you like they have nothing else they'd rather be doing than making you happy. You deserve that kind of love. You hear me? " he calls to you, you stay silent.
" I - I'm sorry for yelling and ... I didn't mean to .. " he apologises, still looking at the floor.
" .. Why didn't you tell me? .. " you ask, looking at his brown eyes with your (e/c) ones.
" It wouldn't have made a difference if I told you. " he mutters, before you mumble to him:
" Same.. "
" What? " he asks confused.
" Same. " you respond to him, smiling widely.
" You .. You mean .. " he takes a small breath. " You mean you felt the same way? W - W - Why didn't you tell me? "
" I was too scared, I didn't want to ruin what we had. " you respond, blushing slightly. He walks away a bit.
" Oh .. Jesus fuck this is a mess .. " he runs a hand through his hair.
" Do you ... hate me? " you question quietly.
" Hate you? Hate you, I could never hate you ... Hell I've.. I've loved you for six years, you think a little argument is
gonna erase all that? " he breathes out, smiling widely.
" Come here.. " he calls, you run up to him and hug him tightly, nearly crying all the while.
" I ... I'm sorry I didn't tell you. The thought of losing you is .. is terrifying and I'd do anything to keep us together as friends if nothing else. " he chuckles a bit.
" Next time I see that jackass, I'm kicking his ass, I swear to god. " you laugh a bit at his statement, eyes glistening with tears in them.

" W - Would it be weird if I told you I love you? " he asks, pulling away and holding your hands.
" No .. not one bit. " you smile, as a tear falls down your cheek.
" Then ... I love you. I've waited six years to tell you and ...

I love you so god damn much! "