Goddesses and Fate. [Fluff]

Requested by my bestie: ChururiraChururira !

(Name) gazed down at earth, being the goddess of everything, basically the goddess of goddesses, goddess of animals, nature everything; the list goes on. She was the most important goddess out there, and her husband was the most important god in the universe.

With great care, she ripped a small piece of cloud from underneath her, moulding it into the shape of a flower, the colours faded in, it soon became a lily flower. (Name) lets go of it, gently dropping it as it slowly floated down to earth.

She smiled in joy, seeing all the little children playing in the sand, until a little girl falls out of the sandbox and land onto the concrete, she started to cry as blood trickled out from the wound on her knee, (Name) gasps and leans forward.

She flicks her hand a little, waving it as a green orb appeared, meaning strength so the little girl can get up and handle it easily. (Name) pushed the little orb down and it flew towards the little girl, entering her body like it was her soul. The little girl stopped crying and wiped her tears, getting up to go get her parents.

(Name) grinned widely, nodding her head as she waved her hand about, turning it as she held a little marble - like orb, she threw it into the air and it hit her, her wings, halo and robes disappearing, her robes turning into a pastel crop top and skirt.

Lightly stepping off the clouds, she soon landed on the ground, fixing her skirt and brushing off dust as she looked around, seeing cats, dogs etc. (Name) smiled as she saw a small cat being pet by a young boy, slowly walking to the bench as she saw her dear lover, Cardlin.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him, sitting down next to him and crossing her slender legs.
"Doing what you are doing." He chuckled, grasping her hand and giving it a loving squeeze. She turns to look at the blue sky, it was as clear as day.

"Welp, should we go back?" (Name) questions him, Cardlin nods and stands up, stretching his arms and replying with:
"Sure, I've been here long enough."

And so she did the same thing as before, disappearing before being on the clouds win her husband, cuddling into him as they both looked at the other couples in the park, smiling and giving each other small pecks every now and then.

Hope you liked it!
Lmao It's short but yeah..

Love yourself!~
<3
—A