Holiday Cheer. [Christmas Fluff!]

For all y'all about to attack me saying that it's not Christmas yet..

ITS NEARLY DECEMBER, OKAY,, I JUST REALLY WANNA UPDATE THIS BOOK BECAUSE I HAVEN'T UPDATED IT IN WEEKS,,

Imagine if the real.. Cardlinaudio, noticed my book. Haha.. just kidding,, unless?

well,, he wouldn't want to read the lemons and smuts y'all requested

Buuuuut, less talking, more fanfiction!

I hope you enjoy, my loser bears!

It's snowy outside.

I mean, it's Christmas after all!

Snuggled up against each other, you and Cardlin giggled as you watched The Big Bang Theory (I just got into it as well :D), Darclin sat next to you both, a soft, low growl emitting from deep within his throat.

"Aw, c'mon, Dark! Get into that Christmas spirit, it's that time of year after all!" you cheered. He grumbled, showing very much he didn't like Christmas.

"Hmph, don't make me laugh, it's not the time of year that I like, so," he stuck out his tongue to finish the sentence, you stuck yours out back, Cardlin sighing afterwards.

"Break it up you two, you won't be going to the cat cafe if you are both still acting like this." he calmly but firmly scolded you both, making you and Darclin stop in your tracks, breaking you out of your argumentative states.

"but!-" you both gasped in unison, before Cardlin gave you both a firm glare that shut you two right up, cowering away like whimpering dogs.

"You can't take away the only thing that I like!-" Darclin argued, before Cardlin interrupted him:

"Oh, but yes I can." he countered, leaving Darclin speechless, before he backed down, too scared that his other half would savagely roast him.

"Halloween is way better than this-"

"Christ almighty-"

"Oh puh-lease! You are so wrong!-"

"Lord give me strength-"

"Fight me Y/N, fight. me!"

- - - - - - - -

After countless minutes of arguments, all three of you ended up going to town to watch the famous Christmas tree light up in the centre, but of course, yours and Darclin's wishes were granted as you both entered the cat cafe, eyes lighting up.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, cats!" you squealed in delight, which warmed Cardlin. Darclin's eyes were sparkling as he stared at all the fluffy, skinny, fat but adorable cats rolling around and meowing softly.

"Nothing better than a warm cafe with cats." Cardlin perked up, smiling as he watched you play with a small, persian cat, petting its head. You were perfect.

"Hey, lovebird, stop staring." Darclin deeply chuckled at Cardlin, making him scoff as he cheekily smiled. He knew this was gonna be one hell of a day.

One that he would treasure.

- - - - -

"Look look look! The tree is about to be lit!" you yelled, jumping in joy as you pointed to the frosty Christmas tree. You could see your breath in the air, creating a frosty mist that faded after a few seconds.

"Woop." Darclin 'cheered', raising a fist in the air before the crowd erupted into cheers and yells, whistles galore. The tree's lights were brightly shining, leaving a glow on the snow-white floor. You smiled.

"Merry Christmas Y/N." Darclin sheepishly celebrated, making you and Cardlin giggle as you said in unison:

"Merry Christmas to you too, edge-lord."

- - - - -

^^
Three parts uploaded in one day?! Mass updates!!