Carnival Lovers [Fluff]

Hey hey hey!
I haven't updated this in a while, hope you have all been well!
Anyway, onto the story!
Requested by DogBearDog !

Update: Thank you for 11k, it's the 20th of March right now.

"Cardi-Bear! Look! Can we go to the carnival?! I'll pay!" You screamed, staring at the bright lights streaming into the sky, moving in a hypnotising way, which caught you in its trap.
"Who said you were paying? I'll pay, for you, of course! Our anniversary is soon babydoll!" Cardlin chuckled, making you giggle in excitement as you ran towards the entrance, your boyfriend chasing after you.

He finally caught up with you, paying for both of his and your tickets and got in, seeing the lights brighten and their hue changes at different times. Seeing you so energised and ecstatic brung him euphoria, like you always were around Cardlin.

You see plushies in the distance and your eyes light up like stars in the midnight sky, making you rush towards the stand, asking for the teddy bear holding a heart, you paid for it and ran back to, who was (unfortunately) failing to win a bear for you.

"Babe, here!" You handed him the bear, Cardlin denied, but you insisted he have it, so he took it, feeling a little guilty since you bought it with your own money. Suddenly, you remembered why the carnival looked so familiar to you.

"Cardlin, that is where we first met." You grinned in delight as you pointed to the cafe in the distance. He remembered too, staring in disbelief as he smiled to himself, knowing you were a good girlfriend for remembering:
"Why don't we go there again?"

You nodded happily, interlocking your hand with his and dashing to the cafe at once, throwing Cardlin off-guard. Once you opened the door, warmth engulfed you instantly, making you sigh in relief, due to the cold outside.

After ordering your drinks, you both sat down and chat a little bit about the future, marriage, children, grandchildren etc. It seemed all a bit too early but you and Cardlin were happy about the decisions you made together.

"Ah actually, I wanna ask something." Cardlin halted your speech on what you wanted to name the kids (if you had any), nervously scratching himself.

"What is it?" You hum, smiling widely.

"(Name), we've been together for two years now and I want to ask.."

He got down on one knee, and pulled out a small box, the waitresses stopped and looked at the situation going on.

"Will you be my wife?.."

"YES! YES YES YES!" You yelled, hugging him whilst he spun you around, the waitresses and workers cheering and clapping, congratulating you on the proposal. It was the perfect night.

One you wouldn't forget.

—*—

A/N: Sorry for the late (And short) update, I'm trying to update more but my cat died recently so yeah

I have a BTS imagines account on instagram:

Funkybts_

My sister came up with it.

My main account for Ig:

yoongi_joy333

Follow them if you want to.