Make Him Regret. [Revenge/High-School AU]

This is one of the parts for the 20k special!

The other one is different to this, but this Chapter is based on you and Cardlin's break up through high-school, it leaves you heartbroken, but it all changes when one person comes along...

"We're breaking up."

Those were the words that made everything around you stop, your whole world was crashing down and your heart had shattered into millions of pieces. The one you had loved so much and had your heart skipping a beat each time you saw him, was leaving you.

"W-Why?.. After everything we had.. you're leaving?" It hurt him to hear your voice crack in such a way. Cardlin sadly nodded, looking down at his feet in sorrow. You swallowed the lump in your throat as tears started to roll down your cheeks.

"I just.. don't love you anymore. I.. found someone better.. way better." He mumbled, that did it for you, you raised your hand and slapped him. Hard. He rubbed the red mark on his cheek as you glared at him.

"I thought we had something s-special, y'know? Forget it." You cried out at him, before shoving past him and running to the bathroom, Cardlin didn't bother chasing after you or calling your name, as he couldn't shake off the feeling of regret and shame inside of him.

You slammed open the door to the bathroom, hearing it shut behind you afterwards. Looking in the mirror, you saw how red and puffy your eyes were, you wiped all the tears away as you sniffled quietly. No-one else was in the bathroom with you until a girl burst through the door, it was one of the fairly popular girls.

"Hey, I saw what happened before. You alright?" She comforted you, the memories flood back and you choked on a sob, making her hug you.

"Awwe, don't cry over him, he doesn't deserve your tears. You're better off without him." She pulls away from the hug, sadly smiling before its replaced with a cheerful one. The girl holds out her hand, offering you to shake it.

"My name is Angela, it's nice to meet you! You must be (Y/N), right?" You take her hand and you nod, confused on how she knows your name, so you question her:

"How do you know my name?"

"I've heard it from some other people, they've said good things about you, don't worry!" She smiles, taking away her hand.

"So, I have a plan for what happened between you and him. What do you say we make him regret it and maybe... jealous? I think I might have the perfect match for you." She smirks, you smile and giggle.

"I didn't bring my makeup bag today, it's at home. I have makeup on so I'll have to be careful not to mess it up." She said, you were shocked for one reason:

"Your makeup looks so natural, it doesn't even look like you have any on! You look amazing and I look... like a trash bag."

"Hey, no! You look amazing, you are killing it with your beautiful self!" Angela compliments you, making you feel more confident about yourself.

"Okay, (Y/N), how about you hang out with me and my friends today and you come to my house at lunch and we can eat there. After that we can make you way more confident you have ever been before." She explains the plan for the day, you listen carefully and think twice before answering:

"I'm up for it."

"Great! Come on, then! To my friends, we go!" She smiles, gently grabbing your hand and walking out the bathroom with you.

~Time skip to Angela's house! (*゚▽゚*)~

You had became good friends with Angela throughout the morning, she introduced you to her friends, Pearl, Mike, Mia and Ana. She wanted to pair you with Mike, who made you feel fuzzy inside and made you feel the same way as when you saw Cardlin.