Say My Name! [Beetlejuice AU]

Including the song Say My Name, Cardlin is beetlejuice, Y/N (you!) as Lydia, me (ik im annoying, but ples) as Barbara and Adam is Y/M/F/N (your male friend's name, but if you don't have one, make one up! :D We all have friends around here!) I know this chapter is kinda weird but, I hope you enjoy.

Beetlejuice/Cardlin: Bold

Lydia/Y/N: Italic

Barbara/Abbie: Italic + Bold

Adam/Y/M/F/N: nothing- just normal text

Barbara + Adam: Underlined + Italic!

You stared at the coffin lowering into the ground, rain hitting the lid as well as your own tears. Sighing, you turned around, walking away from your mother's funeral, hands clasped around a rose.

"I never expected you to go so soon, mom. Should I say Dead Mom,or just Mom, mom?" you looked into the sky as if to ask her directly, raindrops splattering onto your face.

"Either one will be fine, you say. Okay, see you at home, mom." you weakly smiled, lowering your head and walking back to your house, your dad following after.

Once you arrived home, you instantly headed to your room, tears still staining your cheeks as you pressed your head into your pillow. A sudden tap tap tap on the window snapped you out of your trance, making you squint your eyes at it.

"What in the world?..." you confusedly asked yourself, getting up and opening the window. You stepped out onto the roof, seeing no one on it.

"Huh, must be a bird-"

"HEYA-"

"HOLY FUCK-" you jumped in fright, stepping back nearer to the edge of the roof. "HEY! BACK AWAY OR I'LL JUMP OFF AND JOIN MY MOM!"

"Wait wait wait! Don't do it!" he shook his head, begging you not to jump. You raised an eyebrow at the strange human being. How did he get on your roof? How did your dad not notice him?

You stared at his appearance, short black hair with a tinge of green, a stripy white and black suit with green blotches on it. He was pale as well.

"Wait, are you dead or something?" you pointed at him as you asked the question, interrogating him like he just killed someone. He nodded.

"Look, I'm a demon-"

"I don't mess around with satanic shit-"

"Wait!" he interrupted you again, stomping his foot to get your attention. You looked him, raising an eyebrow as you smirked at him whilst waiting for an eyebrow.

"My name is Cardlin, but that's my nickname! I can't say my real name, I need you to say my real name three times!" he begged, taking your left hand and clasping it inside his large ones. You pulled away, wiping your hand.

"What do I get out of this?" you questioned, he pondered for a moment, before coming up with an idea.

"Well.. Your dad." he smiled, you gasped, your smirk disappearing.

"No! Why would I.. partner with.. a demon?" you slowly thought about it before shaking your head to get rid of the thoughts.

*song start my bOIIIS*

"You could use a buddy.. Don't you want a pal? yEs I dO, yEs I do! Girl/Boy/Child, the way I see it, your daddy should be leaving and you should stick around.. and kill him!"

"What?"

"Nothing! So Y/N don't end yourself, defend yourself, daddy is the one you should maim! Together we'll exterminate, assassinate!"