Commander Cardlin, Specially At Your Service! [Fluff]

This is like AOT cause im watching it lmao

You quickly ran through the building you knew from the back of your palm, to a lab that can only be as messy as your day right now. You slammed the lab doors open, to reveal a blonde haired girl, pigtails in her hair supported by small bobbles; a beanie laying on the table while she slept quietly on top, a fluffy and fat cat pawing at her head, purring all the while. You sighed softly, your boots hitting the floor as you walked towards her.
" Authorrrrr - Chaaaaaaannnnn .. " you shook her violently, she woke up instantly.
" LEVI! " she screamed, twisting her head around as she smiled widely. Her smile faded.
" Awwww .. my dreams are ruined.. ANYWAY! What is it, (Name)? " she groans, before cheering up.
" Welllllll .. I need some advice .. " you fidgeted a lot, emphasis on the word, ' advice '. She gasped and instantly grinned, jumping up and down rapidly. You looked quite concerned seeing her blur. She stopped anyway, not even tired with all the jumping she did.
She leaned in.
" It's about the coffee bean staring right through my door, isn't it? "
. . .

What.
You twisted yourself around, seeing a small smushed face against the glass, smiling widely.
You slammed the doors open (again) and flicked his head.
" YOU BAKA! STOP EAVESDROPPING! " you screamed, pointing and him.
Cardlin walked passed and smiled more, yanking Author - chan by one of her pigtails, she had just re - adjusted her beanie, but it fell off once again as he yanked her; a dark shadow fell upon his face.
" I told you to stop calling me that. " he stated, coldly smiling as he pulled hard on her hair, making her yelp in pain, embarrassment and surprise.
" OW! OW! GET OFF CARDLIN! " she yelled, slapping him and hitting him everywhere. He finally let go, you were laughing all the while, you held onto your stomach. Author - chan re - made her pigtail, you wiped a fake tear away. She angrily picked up her beanie and threw it at you, it didn't even hit you. Author - Chan groaned and picked it back up again, slipping it back on her head as her jacket lifted upwards.
" What advice is it specifically, (Name)? " she sighs, Cardlin has a stoic face set.
" About my crush .. " you mumble. " How do I ask him out? "
" Well, practise! Practise your words on Cardlin and then go confess girl! That's what I've done and I still got rejected! " she laughs.
" True story .. "
" Ahh .. Okay .. Um .. " you turn to the coffee bean. " I've really liked you for a while now .. ever since I joined the team .. I think we have a connection .. Do you accept my confession? "
Author - Chan applauds, giggling a bit.
" Now go confess, (Nickname). " Cardlin folds his arms and looks at you, before switching his vision to the otaku standing in the lab, cheering on, because she knew what was going on.
" I .. Uh .. Just did .. " you mutter, placing your hands behind your back.
You lower your head, frowning as you don't hear an answer erupt from him.
He lifts your chin up with his fingertips, looking at your glossy (E/C) eyes.
" Well .. I guess I accept then. " he chuckles, smiling for once. You giggle as you place your delicate fingers onto his other hand.
Author - Chan cheers, jumping up and down again.
" Get it on you two! " she giggles with a small lenny face on. You blushed immediately.

" Well, I guess I should say this. " he smiles, he places his fist on where his heart would be, his other hand behind his back.

" Commander Cardlin, specially at your service! "

DONT WORRY IM WORKING ON THE PREGNANCY ONE SHOT AND THE HEATHER ONE SHOT-