Jealous bear. [Jealousy!~~]

:D

Life is swell, life is bliss, you see. With Cardlin, he helps you to fulfil life and make the most of it, in every-way, and I mean every-way (;]). Today, you had ran into your old male best friend, Merry (From Makura No Danshi)! You had happily invited him over (to which he gladly accepted).

You walked there, you see, but you get what you guys did do. You both talked about what you both missed out on each other's life. You informed him about Cardlin, talking about how nice he is, how .. everything!
" He's like me!~ " he gasps, you laugh heartily at his joke, finally arrived at your house. He informs you about his girlfriend, Author - Chan, one of your closest friends.
(yes i know im annoying but bish-)

You twisted the doorknob, the door opened it as you pushed it foward.
" Cardlin! I'm home! I've brought my long - time best friend! " you called, Cardlin was in the kitchen, but you were too lazy because you felt like it was half - way across the house.
" I'm in the kitchen! " he called back, he turned around and saw Merry. You could see his eyes sharpen in one glint and see his body tense up. You held in a laugh as you mentally laugh.

You sat on the sofa, introducing Cardlin to Merry. Merry smiled happily as Cardlin forced a happy smile.
" It's so nice to meet you, Cardlin! (Name) has told me all about you. " Merry says, softness toning his voice.
Cardlin returned his gratefulness back, wrapping his arm around you in the process. You cover your mouth with your delicate fingertips, as your nose and ears became a slight shade of red as you felt Cardlin's aura go cold.
" It's quite cold, isn't it? " Merry shivers, you quickly take off your fluffy jacket and wrap it around him.
" Here, this should warm you up. " you smile, making Cardlin even more jealous. Merry thanks you, as he picks up on what you were doing.

You felt bored after a while, you asked them if they wanted to watch a movie, they agreed, you put on (F/M).
You turned off the lights, got the snacks and popcorn and sat between Cardlin and Merry. Half way through the film, you started to feel .. hot. Not in the heat kind of way, you were in .. heat.
How can Cardlin be rough with me after Merry goes? you think, an idea popping into your mind.

You lay your head on Merry's shoulder, he chuckles softly. Cardlin notices this and narrows his eyes. You smirk and trace your small fingertips on his jawline, your other hand in his hair. His face turned into a comfortable face, a small cat - shaped smile as his eyes were closed. You almost thought he was gonna purr. This pushed Cardlin over the line.

By the time you had done that, the film had finished. Cardlin turned the lights on as you and Merry stood up, stretching after you were in such a stiff position. Merry waved goodbye and walked out the door, you giggled as you heard Cardlin slam the door shut and growl. He pinned you against the wall.
" Do you know how bad you've been? You've pushed me to the limit, (Name), you need to be punished. " he chuckles darkly, you make a lewd face.

" Punish me all you want~! "
And you definitely got punished hard.

Merry walked into his house, seeing Author - Chan sprawled across the sofa, a dorito's bag next to her as a closed mountain dew bottle clasped into her hand.
" Thank god it was closed. " he laughs, he steals some dorito's from her.
" D - Don't .. take mah Merrrryyyy ... zzzzzz ... " she murmured, reaching her hand out. He gladly held it.