Chapter Two

I finish up the housework before getting into the car that my husband bought for me and drive to the grocery store. I pull out the list he gave me. I'm not allowed to buy anything else. Nothing for myself. Only what he likes. He controls the money. He controls everything.
As I'm going through the aisles, I pause, noticing a beautiful family in front of me. An attractive and yet somehow familiar blonde man with tattoos and piercings holding the hand of another beautiful man, shopping together.
A little girl in the cart before them. The couple share a kiss that makes me look away in embarrassment before they part. I realize as they separate that the blonde guy actually works here. His partner waves him goodbye and pushes the little girl away.
I watch in awe as the man walks back to his station at the front of the store and props himself up on his desk, reading a book. A pack of cigarettes rolled in his sleeve.
I finish my shopping before approaching his area, unable to take my eyes off the man for some reason. He just seems...so content and happy.
He looks up with a small smile and takes my items, scanning them and bagging them up. His name tag reads 'Min Yoongi' manager.
Hm. The name sounds so familiar. His gaze lingers on me as I whisper a thank you and give him my money. I quickly escape the public and retreat to my prison. My home.

    I wash up before making dinner. Timing it perfectly to the time he gets home every night from his stressful job. Now long after graduating high school, was he accepted into a prestigious dance academy that rose him high to the title of famed choreographer.
     Also infamously known to sleep with all of his pupils. He thinks I don't know this. Thinks he's actually smooth about it. I let him have his illusions for my own peace of mind.
      I jump when the door opens abruptly. Hoseok looking tired and sweaty. I can't help but wonder if he's sweaty from dance practices or...practices of anatomy.
      "I want you to put on something nice. We're going out." He demands, walking right past the dinner table to the hall. I look down at the meal I spent the last hour preparing with my heart sinking.
      I follow after him. "But-"
     "Why do you feel the need to nag and question everything? Just do what I say." He rolls his eyes and undresses, disappearing into the bathroom.
      Sighing, I rummage through my closet until I find the perfectly presentable outfit he would deem worthy. A snug fitting pair of black slacks, a form fitting cream cashmere sweater and shiny black shoes.
     Hearing the shower turn on, I pull off my shirt and pants, kicking them into the hamper before eyeing my bruised and battered body in our wall mirror. I used to be attractive. Now I just look....bleak and washed out. A shell of my former vibrancy and excitement.
I don't realize how long I've just been blankly staring at myself until the bathroom door opens and I quickly slip a robe over my body.
Hoseok pauses with a brow raised at my actions. "What? Don't want your husband to see your body?" He snorts.
I flush with shame. "I'll go to the bathroom to change." I mumble, grabbing my clothes and trying to move past him.
Of course he stops me. Jerking my wrist hard and making me drop my clothes onto the floor. He smirks at me, walking me backwards towards the bed. He shoves me down onto it, pinning my hands above my head. His eyes roam over my covered body with contempt.
"Not like you have anything worth savoring to hide." He scoffs. "Need a fuck ton of drinks in me just to think about fucking you."
I bite my lip and stay still, not fighting him as he unties the robe and roughly pulls it from my body, leaving me in only my underwear.
"Disgusting. You should go on a diet." He sighs. "The only half way decent thing going for you is your fat ass." He grumbles.
Swallowing back tears, I stare at the ceiling bitterly as he begins kissing on my neck and chest, biting and nipping not to tease but to hurt. To mark.
My breath catches as he forces my underwear down my legs and pulls my thighs apart, rubbing his erection between my ass cheeks. We haven't had sex in a long time and I'm terrified of what he could be carrying. I highly doubt he's using protection when cheating.
"C-can you..." I whimper, as he roughly parts my cheeks farther, dipping the tip of his cock inside me. It's dry and it hurts.
"Can you shut up please? God, just keep your mouth shut and be a good husband for once." He rolls his eyes.
I scowl. "Please put a condom on." I manage to choke out. My voice is stronger than I'd intended. Braver.
He gapes down at me. "A fucking condom? Are you kidding me? You're my husband. Why the fuck would we need a condom, huh?" He kisses me forcibly, ramming his bare cock inside my tight dry inner walls. I scream against his mouth but he only holds me trapped under him. Raping me.
I can't move as he begins pounding into my body, his lips sucking painfully at my throat. My wrists and hips bruising by his tight grip.
"Ahhh...it h-hurts." I gasp. My legs shaking from his relentless momentum.
He laughs at me, his tongue worming it's way into my mouth and taking my breath away. "So good. God, I forgot how tight this ass is, baby. So good for me. Fuck!" He groans, changing the angle to hit my sweet spot.
I hate it. Tears well up as he fucks me to full erection. I hate my body's reaction to being raped. He's going to make me cum and I want to die. Husband or not, I don't want this, don't want him. My body shouldn't respond.
"Ughh...that's right. Little slut wants more?" He reaches down for my erection and tugs a few times, repeatedly ramming into my prostate making me inevitably scream out a release, cum erupting from my body and spilling between us.
He smirks, kissing me again before taking my body even more roughly than before, cumming deep inside me with a loud moan after a few more minutes.
I sigh in relief when he rolls off me and walks back into the bathroom to clean up. My ass throbs as I sit up. Our white sheets now stained with blood and semen. It's so hard to get blood out of white sheets.
Whimpering, I use the already soiled sheets to wipe my backside off and clean the cum out of me. I choose a pair of dark underwear so I don't have to see his cum and blood leaking out of me every time I go to the bathroom.
I finish dressing and wait for him on the couch in the living room. Aware that more than likely we are going out to meet one of his many lovers. A coworker or something.
It doesn't matter. It's all the same either way. I don't want to go but don't really have a choice.
I sit for a good half hour before he's ready to go and silently we get into the car.
"Don't be fucking limping when we get out. It makes you look weak and ridiculous."
"Okay."