Chapter Twelve

"Its really late, ya know."
I jerk, terrified, only to see Yoongi leaning against the fence to our houses, smoking.
Scowling, I wrap my coat better around me and shrug. "So? You the curfew police now? My parents know where I am and when I'll be back."
He chuckles, putting out the cigarette. "I saw your dance. You can certainly move, Park."
"Yeah? I saw you stalking me to the restaurant with my friends." I reply, crossing my arms.
He snickers. "Stalking you?"
"Yeah and why did you lie to me about that girl getting attacked? I saw her tonight with Hoseok and they are obviously together. If he and the others raped her I'm sure she wouldn't want to be near him."
He hesitates, looking surprised. "Well I didn't stay to see if thats what happened, did I? I was busy babysitting you."
I scoff. "I don't need a babysitter. Especially not from you, Min."
He eyes me, his eyes roaming over my form contemplatively. "If you say so. You didn't seem so opposed to me taking care of you the other night, though. Short stuff acting like a tough guy now, hm? Sure you're not trying to get my attention?" He mocks.
I gape at him. "I was drunk. I didn't really have control over my actions."
"If you say so, carrot."
"Did you just call me a carrot?!"
"Sorry. You prefer Cheeto?"
"Shut up!"
"Don't get me wrong, you're certainly a sexy Cheeto...I'm guessing a fiery one?" He chuckles, eyeing me. "Tell me something...do you taste spicy or sweet? I think spicy."
Rolling my eyes, I step past him but he follows me up the walk. "What are you doing?"
"Being a gentleman. Walking you to the door."
"You and gentleman in the same sentence? The world is officially ending."
"That's offensive, carrot. I'm being nice."
"Don't make me laugh."
He peers in the dark window beside the front door ten glances down the driveway. "Your parents aren't home?"
I feel a shiver for some reason. "Why do you care?" I ask, unlocking the door.
"Can I come in?"
"What? Why!"
"Curious how that spacious bedroom of yours looks like from the inside." He teases.
Huffing, I let him slip inside and he immediately runs up the stairs and finds my room shockingly fast. It makes me pause for a minute. I end up going inside anyway ignoring the warning signs going off in my head.
He wouldn't hurt me, right? He saved me the other night. He's had tons of chances to hurt me and never had. Thinking this, I close the door to my room and frown. He's hanging half out my window, smoking of course.
"You should really quit."
"Whatever you say, carrot."
"Stop calling me that!"
"Fine, beautiful."
I blush. He faces me with a smirk. "You are, ya know? Beautiful. You're lips are really soft like your skin and that ass..." he shakes his head, licking his lips.
I snort, leaning back against the door. "You spend a lot of time thinking about my ass, don't you?"
     "I'm pretty sure everyone thinks a lot about that ass, Park." He retorts.
     My mouth drops open. "Shut up."
    "It's true. It's all I ever hear anyone talking about. No surprise they placed bets on who could get it first."
     "I still don't believe that."
     "I don't care if you do or not. It's the truth."
     I glare at him. "Why were you following me earlier?" He had changed the subject quickly earlier.
     He toss the cigarette out the window and closes it. "I wasn't following you. I had...things to do near that restaurant. It was a coincidence."
     I doubt that. "Really?"
     He shrugs. "Really. I was meeting a friend."
     "You don't have friends."
     "Ouch, that really hurts, Park. Of course I have friends just not the type you'd constitute as 'friendly'."
     "What does that even mean?"
     "Nothing for you to worry about."
     Groaning, I plop down on my bed and sigh. Falling backward, my shirt flips up a little.
     "That an invitation?"
      I gasp and jerk the shirt down over my stomach. "No. No, it wasn't."
     He grins, moving to sit on my bed. "Come on, you really holding out on that sweet virginity of yours that strongly? You don't want to know what it feels like? Having that juicy plump cherry of yours popped just right?" He tempts, hovering over me, our faces very close.
     I blink, thinking about all the times I was with Hoseok. Not many times were that pleasurable. Most of the time painful.
     His fingertips trace the hem of my shirt, barley touching skin. "I can make it good, pretty boy. I'll make you cum so hard." He licks his lips before slowly closing the distance and presses his lips to mine.
     I don't stop him. Maybe it's simply curiosity, maybe something else like ridiculous rebellion against my husband but whatever is it...I don't stop him.
     I kiss him back. I can feel his eyes on me as his tongue works it's way in my mouth and owns it. My hands go around his neck and pull him down fully on top of me.
     He's takes that as confirmation and moans, tugging my shirt up over my head and tossing it on the floor. He pulls away to stare at my body while I try to catch my breath.
     "Mhm. I like the way you taste."
     "I l-like the way you taste, too." I manage to gasp out before he takes my lips again, rougher. His fingers teasing my nipples sensuously. He moves between my legs and grinds down against my erection.
     Why does he make me want to rebel and be bad? Why does he make me want to do everything he does? It's like he has this power over me and it scares me.
     It's not like I've never had sex. I clearly remember what it feels like but I guess technically he will be taking my virginity. Maybe I'm hoping this time will be better than my actual first time.
     Hoseok wasn't much for gentle and patience, even then.
      Yoongi lifts off me and kisses my neck. "Ready to show me that perfect ass of yours, pretty boy? I've been dying to see it up close and personal." He whispers, nipping my earlobe.
      I shutter as he begins slowly unbuttoning my jeans. I close my eyes and bask in his cool fingers on my skin. It's really nice, actually.
     God, am I making a mistake? I don't really trust Yoongi but...maybe I do want to get it over with. If he's right and everyone just wants to sleep with me...I like making this my own choice unlike last time. Yoongi is very blunt about everything and doesn't hold back. I like that.
     Admitfully...I like him. Not that I'd ever tell him that.