Chapter Sixteen

I'm tired and annoyed when I get home. I almost forget that I let Yoongi have my key when I find the front door unlocked.
Everything is quiet and dark as I climb the stairs to find Yoongi siting at my computer, staring out the window facing his room.
Frowning, I peak over his shoulder to shockingly see a shadow moving through his dark bedroom.
"Who the hell is that?" I ask.
He scoffs. "Jung."
"W-why would he be in your room when you're here? Did he break in?"
He shrugs. "I guess he was hoping I'd be there so we could 'talk' about our relationship."
My brow furrows. "Meaning...mine and yours or...yours and his?"
He snorts. "Both probably. He's jealous and petty." He spins around to face me and grasps my hips, slowly pulling me onto his lap. I don't resist, I mean who could? We kiss slow and languid for several long satisfying minutes, all the while aware of the piercing eyes watching us.
"Let's give him a show, my little exhibitionist." He smirks.
Blushing, I yelp as he carries me to the bed and plops me down. As I watch, he moves over to my window and opens it wide. The light from my room streaming into his dark bedroom shining over a set of angry dark eyes. I shiver, all too familiar with that angry jealous gaze.
I also notice his window is open, too. He can hear everything we say or do now. "I d-don't know if this is a good idea." I mumble.
Grinning, he peels his shirt off and tosses it to the floor before pulling his pants down as well, leaving him looking stunning in nothing but red silk boxers.
I lick my lips unintentionally. He crawls up the mattress to me and tangles a fist in my hair, taking my lips roughly, his tongue invading my mouth and owning every nook and cranny.
I moan and fall back, letting him cover my body with his as his hands tease my shirt over my head. I squeeze my eyes closed, feeling too exposed as we're watched from across the way but neither of us stopping this runaway train.
He's right. I do like it. I love the danger and shame it brings me, being touched publicly and exposed. Knowing someone is watching Yoongi touch me so intimately and have what they never will... Ugh, what's wrong with me? I was never like this.
I don't even know if maybe I only like it because it's Hoseok and I'm still angry with how he's treated me for so long. He was always so fucking possessive even when he claimed he hated me and no one else would want me...he never loosened his hold on me, afraid for someone else to have me.
I was his to control but now I'm not and there's nothing he can do about it. Maybe that's what it is.
"Nghnn! Yoongi!" I cry out as he swiftly removes my pants and underwear in one fell swoop and attacks my aching erection with his lips and tongue. It was so sudden. My back arches and I grasp his hair tightly, jerking, pulling out moans from his throat that send shockwaves and vibrations throughout my system.
"God, you're so hot." He groans, sitting up and helping me spread my legs wide. I suck on his fingers eagerly as he pushes me back onto my back and thrusts them inside me, stretching me.
I gasp and ride his fingers, unable to keep my moans and little sounds quiet. I'm loud and I love it. After what feels like forever, he replaces his fingers with his cock and I cry out as he assaults my prostate over and over again.
His fingers leaving deep bruises on my inner thighs as his tongue twines with mine. It's hot and rough and too fast. Our breathing hard and hot in each other's mouths as he jerks me off in time with his thrusts.
It ends much too quickly, both of us cumming at the same time. He rests his sweaty forehead against mine as we catch our breaths.
I whimper loudly as he pulls out, my thighs and ass instantly becoming sticky.
"You're like a work of art, baby boy." He smiles, sitting up and running his hands over my naked and sated body possessively. "You're my canvas to mark my creations, Park."
I glance over at his bedroom window, feeling apprehensive for some reason but still... "Yeah...I'm all yours, Min." Absentmindedly. I can sense those watching eyes are gone.

     "I can't believe you didn't tell me you and Min were a thing! How could you trade Hoseok for Yoongi?" Tae gripes as we walk to class. "It's like...so weird! I didn't even know you liked him?!"
      I duck my head. "It just happened. Too fast to say anything." I fumble with my backpack as we sit down for class.
     He pouts. "I've told you everything about me and Kookie! No fair."
      Smiling shyly, I notice Yoongi walk towards his seat, leaning down to kiss my neck in the process. I blush as Tae gapes at us, wide eyed. "Waa...So cute!" He cries.
Rolling my eyes, I lean back and feel my boyfriend's breath on my neck. I'm not whipped. Totally not. It's just simple infatuation. We haven't even been together that long, jeeze.
"So how are you and Kookie?" I ask, changing the subject. I know he'll be pissed I didn't tell him I lost my v-card. He'll lose his shit for not being front row. The crazy kid.
He gets a little dreamy look in his eye. "It's great. I'm really in love, Jiminie. It's amazing." He sighs.
I smile happily at my friend. Of course I'll never give in that fast again. Never will I let someone take such a huge part of me and leave me vulnerable like that. Once was enough.
He gets a teasing look in his eye. Glancing between Yoongi and I. Luckily Yoongi is busy on his phone.
Tae nudges me. "You will soon know what it feels like." He winks at me.
Scoffing, I shake my head. My heart aching. "Nope. Not me." I lower my voice. "I'll never fall in love again."
Tae snorts then turns away. I get a text on my phone so I quickly pull it out to check it before class begins.
Is that a challenge, baby?
A little shiver runs down my spine at those words. I swallow hard and try not to look behind me.
Another ping. I look down nervously.
Challenge accepted, Park.