Chapter Seventeen

And it began.
    After Yoongi rudely overheard our conversation, he became insufferable but in a not entirely bad way. Nope, quite the opposite. Who knew a bad guy like that could be such a fucking romantic?
     Everyday, the asshole would meet me in front of my house and we'd walk to school together. He'd buy my lunch and stay long after school until my dance practices were over. He's walk me home, kissing me goodbye and sometimes—if my parents were gone, which was a lot of the time—he'd follow me to my room and take care of me in all the dirty best ways possible.
     Yup, I truly hated Min Yoongi. Hated that the jackass was making me question my decisions and actions. Hated him for trying to break down my wall and make me like him. Make me love him.
     Hoseok became slightly more hostile yet quiet after his spying incident. Never mentioned it but I could see in his eyes that he was angry, that he still wanted to own me. Our practices became less about dancing and more about me dodging his hands from 'accidental' gropings.
      I tried my best to ignore them and stop Yoongi from kicking his ass. Of course, he made it worse when he'd make out with me or touch me inappropriately in front of him out of spite.
      "I don't like it." He gripes as I change into my outfit for my first huge recital. Of course he was all supportive in my passions. He just wasn't excited that I would be dancing on stage in front of so many people with Hoseok.
    Sighing, I climb onto his lap and rest my arms around his neck, kissing him lightly as he squeezes my hips. "Why not? He wouldn't do anything on stage and you'll be there with me the whole time otherwise, right?" I smile.
    Grunting, he deepens the kisses. "I just...don't trust him around you." He admits. "You do something, ya know? Just something about you that makes everyone crazy."
     I smack him. "Shut up!"
     "Look at me, Park! You really fucking believe I'm a hearts and flowers kind of guy? Fuck no! But for you..." he shakes his head. "I'm fucking obsessed and fully addicted. I want you so much all the damn time and I know he, among others, feel the same." He groans.
     I snicker, not believing for a second. "Whatever, deep down you are a huge softy." I tease.
     He rolls us, tackling me to the bed. "Oh baby, nothing about you makes me soft." He grinds his hard erection between my legs.
     Moaning, I push him off. "Stop! I have to be up there in an hour." I whine, having to restyle my hair.
     He smirks. "You look good, baby."
     Winking at him through the mirror, I pose. "Am I missing anything?"
     He walks my way, speculatively. Tilting my head, he surprises me by biting hard and sucking on my neck right above my collarbone. I jerk and release a deep cry. "There. Now you're perfect."
     I grumble at the huge hickey now decorating my neck. "I can't cover this up!"
     "I know. That's the point. Let's go." He grabs my bag for me and we head out, me pouting the whole way and trying to hide his mark under my shirt unsuccessfully. He just laughs and squeezes my hand. "Chill, Jimin. You'll be amazing. No way you won't be accepted into your choice college." He reassures making me smile and killing some of my nerves.
     Taking a deep breath, I look at him. "I hope you're right."
     He stares right back. "Of course I am."

"

"Oh my god! I've never seen something so freaking amazing!"
I beam as Tae screams in my face with excitement. My body aching and sweaty, I can't stop smiling. Just having come off the stage, I practically collapse in Yoongi's arms as he kisses my cheek and Tae and Kookie hug me as well.
I think this performance was my best yet and I don't think I could have done any better. "You looked so sexy up there." My boyfriend whispers in my ear.
Blushing, I silently preen.
"Let's go celebrate!" Tae cries.
I scoff. "I don't even know if I'm going to get the scholarship or not." I argue.
He shakes his head. "There is no way you didn't get it, Jimin! I knew you were amazing but I've never seen you move like that. It was crazy."
They all usher me out of the dance hall and down the street to our same favorite restaurant, this time Yoongi joining me, completing the picture.
We laugh and talk and eat and drink and have fun. Drunkenly, Yoongi and I stumble home, kissing and touching each other clumsily, only parting when we have to.

     He kisses me heavily before holding my face in his hands

He kisses me heavily before holding my face in his hands. Staring into my eyes. "I love you, Park."
My heart soars but my stubbornness holds me back, I can say it, no matter how badly I want to.
He stares at me knowingly. "I'll make you love me, Jimin. Just you wait." He promises, walking me the rest of the way home and kissing me goodbye.
I can't love him. I just can't...can I?
No way. I'll never give in.