Chapter Nine

I'm drunk. Like, really really drunk. Like...off my ass drunk. I can barely stand and my head feels like it's filled with buzzing rocks. Yoongi's words hit me harder than I'd like to admit. It hurts knowing the Hoseok was probably using me from the very beginning.
I'm tired and miss Tae. I've looked everywhere for him but someone told me he left with Jungkook. Like...what the hell?! I need to find a bathroom. Quick.
Luckily, I manage to make my way outside for fresh air. My overheated skin finally able to breath. I collapse against the side of the house and close my eyes, so tired.
Voices echo from behind the house and I recognize one being Hoseok's. Hiccuping, I climb to my feet and stumble towards the back of the house, pausing to catch my breath.
I look up blearily to see a group of guys, all friends of Hoseok's, laughing and shoving a girl around. Frowning, I watch in shock as they begin tugging at her clothes as she pleads for them to leave her alone.
I almost move towards them when a hand on my arm stops me. Yoongi glares at me. "What the fuck are you doing, Park?"
I gasp. "T-they...they're h-hurting her.." I choke out, barely able to speak.
He scoffs and pulls me back away from the scene. "Yeah, do you want to be in her place? If you try to stop it, they'll just rape you instead." He spits out, forcing me back towards the front of the house.
"H-how could they do that?!" I raise my voice. He slaps a hand over my mouth and rushes me faster away from the house and down the street. He sighs in relieve when we are two blocks over.
"You are more trouble than your pretty face is worth. Why do you feel the need to ask so many goddamn questions?" He lights a cigarette and takes a puff.
Feeling bold, I snatch it from his mouth and take a puff as well. He watches me with mild interest as I manage it fairly well being my first cigarette ever.
He chuckles. "You just keep on surprising me, Park."
I lean against the cool brick and smile, shrugging. "I'm not so predictable, ya know?"
"Maybe not." He mumbles under his breath. "You should get home."
I hesitate. "Are you going back?"
He laughs. "Fuck no. I went to hang out with Namjoon but he's busy tonight with his new boyfriend." He rolls his eyes.
My eyes widen. "He's gay?!"
"Yeah. Everyone knows that." He eyes me like I'm stupid.
"Excuse me for not knowing about someone I never talk to." I scoff.
"Feisty." He mutters again and I smile.
"Is that a bad thing?" I lean forward, almost seductively. Or trying to in my drunken haze. Why? I have no idea...
     He stares at me in amusement while smoking the last of his cigarette. "Mhm. I suppose not. Careful, Park. I might begin to think you like me."
     I smile, pleased, and lean back almost tripping over nothing. He grasps my arm to help steady me. I wince at his tight grip but he releases me right away. "Careful."
     I bite my lip, admiring his profile. Min Yoongi. I should be scared out of my mind to be alone in the dark and drunk with him. Instead, I feel relieved and strangely safe. I feel safer with him than I've ever felt with Hoseok.
     "Look, Short stuff, I need to be places. Can you survive the trip to your house alone or do you need a babysitter?" He asks, checking his cell phone for the time.
     I pout, the drinks still encouraging me to be bold. Way too bold. "I d-don't know...what if they get me?" I ask, wide eyed.
     He rolls his eyes and begins walking. I follow after him. "How do you k-know where I live?" I ask after a few minutes of silence.
      He snorts. "I've lived right next door to you for years, Park."
     I pause at this new revelation. "What? No way!"
     He glances towards me with a smirk. "Love that you forget to close your curtains when you change, too." He winks.
     I blush bright red. "Y-you're lying." I hope so anyway.
     "Pretty birthmark on the back of your right thigh. Cute." He laughs at the expression on my face. Oh my god...
     My confidence plummets as the reality hits me. I'm so embarrassed. He's seen me naked...holy shit!
     I cross my arms over my chest, scowling up at him. "Perv."
     "How's it my fault you like giving free shows?" He teases. "I'm just an innocent bystander that gets the pleasure of witnessing those very flexible...moves of yours." He licks his lips.
     I don't think my face can get any hotter. "You shouldn't be looking!" I cry defiantly.
     "Oh yeah. As a normal teenage guy, I will definitely look away when I see a sexy little thing stripping in front of me." Sarcasm.
     "I wasn't doing it on purpose! I didn't know."
     "Seriously? No way every time was by 'accident', Park. I think you just like being a secret exhibitionist."
     "A-am not.." I stutter.
     "Really? Don't think so?" He smirks.
     I shake my head. "No way."
     Suddenly, he spins around and pins me to the fence right between our houses. I gasp as he closes the space between us and crashes his lips to mine.
     I grunt by the force as he pins my wrists to my sides and slides his tongue effortlessly between my lips. He explores my mouth with eager patience, a guy that knows how to kiss very well.
     I find myself moaning into the kiss and returning it, my tongue tangling with his. The fact that we are right outside my house where anyone can see us...okay, I'll admit it. It's hot.
      I gasp into his mouth as his hands wrap around the backs of my thighs and lifts me up, pressing me hard against the fence as my legs wrap around his back. He deepens the kiss further until all I can feel is him, all I can taste is him, all I know...is him.
      Both of us are panting by the time he pulls away, gazing into my eyes with such knowledge and appreciation for things I've yet to understand.
     I'm so lost in him that it's a shock as he slowly lowers me back to my feet. "Thought so. Total exhibitionist." He smirks, licking his bottom lip.
      My face burns as I realize what just happened, shame and humiliation nearly crumpling me as he winks and walks off to his house which apparently really is right next to mine.
     I can't move. I press my fingers to my lips and still taste him. I think it's the best kiss I've ever experienced in my entire life. And I hate that.
     It's not until my phone chimes that I'm broken from my reverie and make my way back into my house, running to my room and throwing myself down on the bed. My head turns towards the window and I see Yoongi smirking at me as he lazily smokes another cigarette, his eyes never leaving me.
What...what is this? Why do I feel like this?