Chapter Eighteen

"Ughhhh! M-more! Harder...Yoongi!" I clench around him as he pounds into my body from behind, his breath hot on my ear as he clutches my hips tightly, forcing me back and forth.
I drop my head to the mattress and moan, licking my dry lips. He groans from behind me and slams just a little harder, his hand teasing the sore head of my erection.
I cum. Hard. My breathing ragged as I shudder, riding out my orgasm as Yoongi grunts loudly behind me and stutters his hips, filling me up, his cum running down my thighs.
Gasping, I slide down onto my stomach and he follows after, kissing softly on my ear and sweaty neck. "Tell me, Mr. Min, how much you fucking love me?"
Rolling my eyes, I push him off me and flop onto my back, sucking on precious fresh air. "I love you, my stupid obnoxious husband!"
Smirking, he pins me down and marks me all over. "How do you like the new place? Great right?"
Smiling, I nod. It's been three years since I gave in and went all out in the relationship with Min Yoongi. I did end up getting my scholarship to my choice dance academy and he followed me, getting in easily with his killer musical production skills.
He proposed when we turned seventeen and on my eighteenth birthday, we got married. Moving out of the dorms, he found us a cute apartment close to the campus no more than a five minute walk. It was perfect. Everything...is just perfect.
I'm still close with Taehyung and Jungkook as well. They also got engaged as expected but live in a dorm as roommates. Their college is only half an hour drive from us so we try to go visit them every weekend.
I sit up and glance around at the still empty bedroom. Only a simple queen size mattress on the floor. The movers should be here soon.
Yoongi sits up and wraps his arms around my naked body, his wedding band shining brightly in the light, matching my own engraved band. I lace our fingers together as lean back.
"You nervous?" He asks, playing with my hair. I've worked so hard to get where I am, years of suffering and let downs have led me to the next best opportunity. For the last six months I've been practicing to join the most impressive dance company in them country. Also the same one I saw with Hoseok before...yeah, before.
      I've dreamed of being apart of them for so long. It's been my driving force for my passion for dancing. I want this more than I've wanted anything.
     "Yeah."
     "You got this, Min." He teases.
     I smile nostalgically. I used to be 'Park' but now he calls me 'Min'. It's simple but powerful and he knows I love it. Just like he fucking knows I love him. Can't live or breathe without him. He's been so supportive of me and never held me back.
     We've worked everyday to encourage each other to the max and be there. Yoongi stopped doing drug deals—which he reluctantly admitted to be doing in the alleys in town I caught him in that night. He straightened up and worked hard to get into the school of his dreams which just so happened to match mine.
     The only thing that bothers me is...one day while in class, I saw him. The man that was married to Yoongi in my past. He looked...so sad. He was an aspiring dancer and worked hard but you could see depression in his eyes.
     Did Yoongi save him in the past? Did he lift him up and help him surpass his problems? I'm selfish. I hate that about myself. Yoongi has made me selfish and I can't help but worry. I saw the guy again...talking to Yoongi in front of his studio.
     I was popping in to say hi when I spotted them talking. I hung back until the guy left before forcing a smile and hugging my husband tight. He greeted me just as warmly as ever and even told me about the guy.
     Apparently the guy's name was Jonghyung. He was an amazingly talented singer and dance and Yoongi was working with him on some songs. It also explained why the guy was also in my dance classes.
     It made me feel a little better but at the same time like shit. That guy was happy. I could have made him happy by giving Yoongi up but I can't do it. I refuse to give my husband up. I just...can't. Not this time.
      I shake the thoughts away as we cuddle on the mattress. I'm excited to begin living our live out of school and into the future. I've almost made myself forget how limited my time will be here. It was all worth it, though. Just for this little bit of happiness...was all worth it.
     I love Min Yoongi. My lover, my partner, my husband. My encourager as supporter. My best friend and confidant. My shoulder to cry on as laugh at. The one that takes my anger and stubbornness and puts up with it. The one that calls me beautiful every day and cherishes me with every second. My everything.
      He won his challenge hands down and I'm so fucking glad he did.
     "We going to invite Tae and Jungkook over to our new apartment?" He asks in my ear.
      I nod. "Definitely. They'd kill us if we didn't." I roll my eyes.
     "After we get everything inside, we'll call them."
     I groan as the movers call us letting us know they are finally here. Two hours late. He has to pick my sore ass up and help me dress, listening to me gripe and complain the whole time while we put our new home together.
      He doesn't bitch once, just smirks his familiar smirk.
     God, I love this man.