Chapter Twenty Three

Warning ⚠️ pure smut~~~

      I grunt loudly as Yoongi shoves me face first against the wall, his body pressing tightly behind mine as he pins my hands above my head. I can't move.  
      "Tsk, do you know how long you've been tormenting me, Park?"
      Growling, I try to free myself, totally invested in my role play of back in the day. I shiver from excitement as he plays along.
      "I d-don't know what you're talking about, you stalker!" I try to free myself but he muscles me in place, his knee forcing its way between my legs and nudging my aching balls.
     "Mhm, I've been watching you for so long." He grabs my hair and jerks my head back, licking my neck. "Always taunting and teasing me with those little strip teases you do right in front of my window! Don't fucking deny it, Park!" He bites down on my throat and I moan. "You want this."
      I love this so much. I know he'd never really hurt me so his sexy violent stalker side is just riling me up so much more. I remember all those times I did change in front of the window, never knowing he was watching me.
     I know he's telling the truth about that. It's embarrassing thinking about how many times he'd actually seen me naked without me knowing before we'd ever even spoken.
      I whimper as he presses his dick between my clothed ass. "N-no! I wasn't t-teasing you!"
      He chuckles in his sexy deep raspy voice and I feel precum soaking my thong. He releases one of my wrists to shove his hand down the front of my jeans and groans, palming me. "So fucking wet, you slut. Don't lie to me. You've been begging me to fuck this tight ass of yours, huh? So fucking dirty and desperate for my cock." He wraps an arm around my waist and tangles his other in my hair and jerks me around to the bed.
     Tossing me effortlessly and kneeling down between my legs, his eyes eating me all up as I pant and gasp. His eyes widen, lighting up on my shirt and necklace. "Stealing my things now, Park? God, you really want my attention, don't you? You know stealing is a crime. Maybe I should turn you in, huh?" He pins me down with his body and begins kissing me harshly, our lips melding perfectly as his tongue thrusts into my mouth eagerly.
      I claw at his hips as he rips the shirt down and begins biting and sucking on my hard red sensitive nipples. I moan and arch under him. "P-please...don't..." I gasp.
      He huffs, totally into his role. "Don't turn you in? What are you going to do for me, huh? Gonna whore yourself out to avoid jail?" He slaps my thighs making my breath catch.
      I nod frantically. Climbing onto my knees, I bite my lip and clutch his shirt in my hands. "I'll d-do anything. Please! I don't want to get in trouble." I whisper. Holding back a smile. I can see the amusement in my husband's eyes as he scoffs and pushes me back onto the bed.
      Seriously, best anniversary ever! We should do this more often...
      "Fine, slut." He straddles my stomach and slowly begins unbuttoning his dress shirt. My eyes devour his firm chest and abs as he discards the shirt and begins unbuckling his belt and pants. God, he's so sexy. How did I get so lucky?
     "Gonna suck my cock, slut? Fuck, I know you want it. This was planned, right? You purposely wanted to drive me crazy with lust until I snapped, right, pretty boy?" He uses his belt to bind my wrists together and my cock twitches desperately, needing freedom and relief.
      I gasp as he tightens the strap. It hurts so good. He grips my hair and forces me into another deep relentless kiss. His mouth devouring mine. So good.
      I whine and beg for air as he finally pulls back again. He strokes his hard cock above me, his eyes burning into mine. Despite our rough harsh playing, I see nothing but love and affection in his gaze. I know if it gets too much and I say the word he'd immediately release me. Luckily for us both, I like it rough.
      "I'm s-sorry, Yoongi. I d-didn't mean to t-tease you. I didn't know..." I gasp out.
      He laughs and roughly hauls the shirt off my body. "Liar. Admit it—you've dreamed of choking on my cock for a long time." He scoffs, moving up to straddle my chest. "Take it." He demands, rubbing his wet cock over my lips.
      I take a deep breath and begin sucking on his head, his sultry flavor filling my mouth as I lick his tip and the pulsing vein underneath. He pants and begins thrusting his hips against my mouth, his dick filling my mouth and hitting my throat.
     I gag and try to open around him as he forcibly fucks my mouth. Giving me only seconds to breathe in between. This goes on for a few minutes until he has enough and pulls away. My eyes are red and puffy with tears from lack of oxygen and my lips are bruised and wet with saliva and precum.
      He moans at the sight of me, letting me rest as he begins gently kissing down my chest to play with my nipples again. He mumbles words of encouragement under his breath and I smile. Feeling loved and cherished despite the rough play. I secretly wonder if he really though I was teasing him back when I didn't realize he lived beside me...
      He lifts his head back up to kiss my mouth, just a couple of gentle pecks to make sure I'm okay. I nod. I trust him.
      Getting back into it, he sits up and runs his hands over my body. His eyes pausing on the fishnets peaking out of my jeans. "Fuck. Look at you." He unbuttons my jeans and roughly tugs them free, leaving me only in my fishnets and black thong.
      He groans, spreading my legs wide open. "Fuck, baby." He shakes his head, trying to get back into character. I smirk up at him as he tries to control himself. I knew he'd love this.
       He flips me over and I moan as he smacks my ass, groping and needing my cheeks before spreading them wide and tugging the fishnets between them, rubbing them over my hole. So dirty.
      I clench the sheets with my bound hands and lift my ass up for better access. He spanks me again. "Guess I'm going to have to punish you. Teach you what happens when you take things that aren't yours. Teach you not to tease people with this tight little ass." He growls, grasping the fishnets in both hands and ripping them open around my ass.
      I gasp as his hands grope my bare flesh, pulling the thong aside and teasing my flexing hole. God, I need him so bad.
      "Y-Yoongi—"
      "Shut up, slut!" He slaps my ass hard making me moan and jerk. "I'm going to fuck this little hole so good, baby. Show you what happens when you tease me." He groans.
      I cry out as he spreads me wide and begins hungrily eating my ass out. I push my ass back against his face and grinding my still painfully contained cock against the sheets. Fuck, I'm gonna cum! "Nghhnnn."
      He slurps and sucks at my hole, spitting sloppily on my rosebud as I rub myself harder and harder on the bed, nearing my climax—
      "No, you don't. Little sluts like you don't get to cum first." He pulls away and forces me onto my knees. I gasp and whine, my thighs and ass soaking wet.
      "Please! I'll never tease you again! You can have it! You can have it! I'll give it to you! Please, god! Let me cum!" I cry out.
      Chuckling, he helps me onto my back and strips the fishnets and thong down my legs. I gasp in relief as he immediately takes my cock into his mouth and bobs his head up and down quickly.
       I scream out my release, unable to hold it for longer than a few seconds. I cum in his mouth as he spreads my legs and thrusts two fingers in my ass. I keen loudly and arch up. Sweat pouring down my brow as he milks me relentlessly.
      He moved back up my body and kisses me as I come down from my orgasm, being gentle and soft as I try to recover. "Ready for more, baby?" He whispers in my ear.
      Gulping, I nod. Sensitive but still wanting him to fuck me. "Y-yes." My throat raw and hoarse from him fucking my mouth earlier and all my screaming.
       Nodding, he sucks a painful hickey on my adam's apple. I close my eyes and feel my body already keying back up for more. His rough hands turning me on so much as he strokes my cock back to full hardness.
      "Tsk, fucking whore. Can't even hold it for a minute? God, I'm going to fill your ass with so much cum you'll be tasting it for weeks." He grabs my legs and drags me down towards the end of the bed and flips me back onto my stomach. "Good thing you can't get pregnant, Park."
      I hold myself on my elbows and drop my head, moaning as he rubs his cock over my hole before slowly pushing inside me. He pauses for a few seconds to let me adjust before slamming fully inside me. I scream and lurch forward but he holds me in place and fucks me hard and fast, his powerful thrusts forcing my body forward. My knees slipping and sliding on the wet sheets.
      I moan and grunt over and over as he forces my ass back and forth on his cock, my hole swallowing his large length ruthlessly, his cock pounding against my prostate in a mind numbing, blissful, and rough way.
     I bite my lip as I cum again, my upper body collapsing down on the mess but he doesn't stop. "You gonna tease me again by flashing this ass, huh?" He slaps my cheeks making me wail as I cum again. Fuck!
      "N-no! I won't tease! It's y-yours!" I cry out.
      "T-that's...right...bitch. I-it's mine...all...fucking...mine..." He rasps out breathlessly. His words punctuated by his powerful thrusts.
      Moaning, I push myself back and clench around him. His hips stutter and he curses under his breath as he fills me with hot cum.
      "F-fuck, Jimin." Groaning, he slowly pulls out of me after a couple minutes and I let my body go limp. He crawls onto the bed beside me and kisses my cheek sloppily, obviously as exhausted as me.
      I smile tiredly and roll into his arms as he lazily releases my hands. My wrists red and bruised but I don't care. I snuggle into his sweaty chest as he pulls the pillows down to us, both of us too exhausted to move.
      I groan as the pain in my ass makes itself evident. "Ugh, I'm so going to feel this for a week."
      He snorts, burying his face in my neck. "Shit, we should have done this back then, baby. I totally could have done with some roll playing."
      I laugh. "Then it wouldn't be as special now. Happy anniversary, Min." I yawn.
      He tightens his hold around me as I rest my head on his chest. "Happy anniversary, Min Jimin. I love you." He whispers.