Chapter Five

An alarm clock blaring wakes me. I sit up straight and groan. I brush hair out of my face and frown. I'm not home...
It all comes back to me full force and I gasp, jumping up and realizing I'm in my old bedroom back at my parents house. I haven't seen them in years because Hoseok never liked them...
I see my old phone on the desk and smile. Running to the bathroom, I squeal happily as my fifteen year old reflection shines back at me. I can't remember the last time I didn't have wrinkles or sprinkling of turning gray hair.
"Jimin! It's time for school, sweetheart." My eomma's voice echoes from downstairs.
"Coming!" I yell. Skipping to my room, I go through my closet and find the perfect clothes for school. This year will be different. I will never be the same timid weak Jiminie I was before. I won't give in to Hoseok's peer pressure.
I liked him so damn much and he always just took advantage of that. He pressured me to stay away from my friends and pressured me to give him my virginity even. Never again. He doesn't deserve my love or my body. I'll never forget the pain and misery he put me through.

"Jimin! Wait up!"
I turn to see my best friend from high school...err, I mean now...Kim Taehyung running towards me. He throws his arm around my shoulders. "This year will be great! I can't wait to see all the cute freshmen." He winks.
I laugh, missing him so much. After Hoseok, we just grew apart. He met his boyfriend and later turned husband this very year...so I heard. I was unable to attend the wedding or anything.
"Yeah. I'm sure there is one just waiting for you." I tease.
He nods. "I believe you mean 'us'. We are getting boyfriend's this year. Let's promise." He demands, holding his pinky up.
I roll my eyes at his childish antics. "Really? Pinky promise?"
He nods, completely serious. "Uh, duh. This is a big deal! We've talked about this all summer!"
I bite my lip. "I think I don't want a boyfriend right now. I want to focus on my dancing, actually."
He gapes at me. "I know you've had a huge crush on that ass Jung Hoseok forever! You were going to tell him how you feel this year. You have to do it! I don't want to do this alone. I want to double date!" He pouts.
Laughing, I punch his arm. "You don't need me in order for you to get a boyfriend. You are plenty enough." I smile.
He ducks his head, pouting. "I guess..."
"Class is about to start. See you at lunch?" I ask.
He waves and heads the opposite way. "Later, loser!"
     I watch him go in amusement. Just as I remember, he ends up tripping over a small dark haired boy with a bunny smile.
     My own smile stretches as I happily watch the past repeat itself. The birth of the famous vkook couple.  
     Feeling giddy and just full of life I haven't felt in so long, I eagerly make my way to class. Somehow managing to remember my desk placement and sitting down, pulling out my books. I feel eyes on me and look up to see the infamous Min Yoongi staring at me from across the room.
     Min Yoongi.
     It all clicks into place. Oh my god! That's where I thought I knew him from. I think about seeing him doing well in the future and having a family...and also being involved in my death...
     I look away quickly, biting my lip. He seems to change  for the better at some point. I wonder idly where and when he meets his partner...I didn't even know he was gay. Hm. 
     Another pair of eyes find mine and I frown. Biting back resentment as Jung Hoseok waves at me from the doorway.
      It's hard to be mad at his younger self. He was so likable and caring. Really seemed to love me as well.
I don't really understand why Min Yoongi keeps looking at me, though. I guess I should make sure to keep far away just in case. This is supposed to be a happy time for me now and I really don't want to get beat up.

      "Oh my god! Jimin, meet Jungkook. I ran into him today. Isn't he the cutest?!" Tae cries, grasping the younger guy's arm.
      Jungkook blushes and buries his face in his book. I laugh. "Very cute." Thank god someone has a happy future to look forward to. "Nice to meet you."
       He shakes my hand. "Tae talks about you nonstop." He chuckles.
     Tae pouts and shoved him playfully. "Stop. Don't let him know I care!" He groans.
      Me and Jungkook share a conspiratory smile just as someone knocks into me. I'm pushed forward against the table painfully. Hoseok drops at my side with a huge smile. "Jiminie...why haven't you talked to me all day?" He asks, his large eyes looking sad as he grasps my hand.
     I can't speak, so many memories both happy and sad running through my mind.
     "Did I do something to make you mad? I haven't seen you all summer! Tae's been hogging you up."
      Tae sticks his tongue out teasingly. "He's mine, Jung."
      "In your dreams, Kim." He retorts, pulling me closer. His lips touching my ear. "Meet me in the bathrooms after study break?" He asks pleadingly.
     I hesitate. This is it. Where it all began. If I meet him...history will most definitely repeat itself but if I don't...I don't want to lose him as a friend even if I don't want him as a partner anymore. He was always a great friend to me, one of the best.
     "O-okay." I mumble and he beams.
     "Great! See you then." He squeezes me before getting up and walking towards his other friends.
      Tae glares at me knowingly. "You seriously aren't going to confess to him? Ever? Why don't you suddenly want a boyfriend!"
     Jungkook lifts his head up at the conversation. I sigh. "I don't know...I thought about it and realized I'm not ready for a relationship. I just want to dance." I say honestly.
      He grumbles as Jungkook smiles at me. "I'm the same. I don't want to date until I make sure my studies are up."
     I smirk at Tae who looks suddenly dejected. "Yeah. You should totally work on your studies first."
     Tae gives me the look of death and I snort. "Cheer up, buddy. I'm sure you can find a boyfriend easily, right Kookie?" I wink.
     Both their faces go red and I laugh. Yep. Meant for each other. "You know...I think you two would be a cute couple." I say as if the thought just occurred.
      Tae smiles widely while Jungkook ducks his head in embarrassment.
      "Maybe." He whispers. Aw.
      "Yeah." I say, looking at Tae. "Maybe." For sure.