Chapter Nineteen

"So, how is married life? I still can't believe you did it! You used to say all the time you'd never give in." Tae smiles as he munches on some chips. Jungkook having left to get some more snacks for us while Yoongi had to go back to work.
     I stretch out on our newly installed couch and shrug. "I love him..." I roll my eyes. "...and he wouldn't stop begging."
      He scoffs. "Please. We both know you caved the first time he asked. You've been head over heels for years over Min Yoongi. You know, I used to think it so weird that you two got together but now? It makes more sense than you and Hoseok ever did."
     "Mhm. How is he anyway?" I ask hesitantly.
      He smiles. "On his way to divorce. Did you know he got married to that girl he was dating in high school? Apparently she got pregnant and rumor has it—he pushed her down a flight of stairs to lose it! She filed for divorce and assault charges against him."
     I gasp in shock, my stomach turning. I feel so bad for that girl. I know all too well how painful it is to be under his thumb and abuse. He caused her to miscarry? God, if I were a woman he probably would have done the same to me...
     "That's...horrible."
      He nods. "Yup. Lost his career. He was on his way to becoming one of the top choreographers of this time, too. Shame. He's going to jail for sure. It's so crazy when people's true colors come to light. Thank god you did turn him down. I'm sorry for pushing him on you." He frowns.
     I smile, patting his shoulder. "It's okay. I liked him for a long time. You were just being a good friend." I brush off the bad memories. "I'm happy with Yoongi. He's the exact opposite of Hoseok."
      He snorts. "Yeah. So...any baby plans in the future?" He teases.
      My smile drops a little. A baby. Before the abuse with Hoseok, I'd dreamed of one day adopting a baby. Making a family...but I can't. No way could I subject an innocent child to a parent that won't be there forever. Knowing my time is slowly dwindling...is a painful thought.
     It's bad enough I'm going to end up subjecting my husband to the pain of losing me. I won't do that to a child.
     "No. I d-don't want any kids." I lie.
     He gasps. "What? You used to talk about it all the time! I can just imagine you as an amazing appa! You have to!"
     I roll my eyes. "What about you and Kookie? Are you guys going to adopt?"
     He smiles. "Yup. As soon as we graduate and get married, we plan to start the process. We both want three."
     I keep my smile, holding back tears. I'm so happy for my friend. He's so lucky. I'm glad that I was able to keep our bond and friendship this time. I hated losing it. "Well, you two can have enough for the both of us." I nudge him.
      We finish eating and hanging out before him and Kookie have to leave. I end up alone in my new place missing Yoongi. I finish up some school work before making space to practice my new routine. Our new apartment has a small extra room that has all my equipment and a huge mirror so I can practice properly.
     Yoongi gets home a little after two in the morning, pausing in the door to watch me dance. He loves to watch me dance.
     I smile through the mirror at him, not pausing. With a sly and sensual glint in his eye, he slowly moves behind me and places his hands on my hips, helping guide my movements. Our eyes glued to one another through the mirror.
      I rock my hips back against his as his hands slide under my shirt to caress my sweaty skin. Licking my lips, I tilt my head back, giving his lips space to assault my neck with sloppy kisses.
     He spins me around and presses me against the mirror, our lips connecting hungrily as he lifts me into his arms against the wall. "I love to watch you dance." He whispers against my mouth.
     I moan. "I love it when you watch me."
     Groaning, he carries me to our bedroom and drops me on the bed. I strip naked fast as he slowly climbs between my legs, reclaiming my lips.
     "H-how was work?" I gasp as I help him remove his own clothes.
     He kisses my shoulder. "Tiring. Seeing you brings me back to life, though." He winks.
      I snort. "Cheesy."
      "But true. I love you, Min." He sighs, his body hovering over mine.
     I run my hands down his hard back, shuddering as his mouth teases my nipples. "I l-love you, too, Min."
     He works his way down my stomach to my aching cock and licks teasingly around my tip, dipping his tongue in my slit as his fingers play with my sensitive hole.
      "Ughh...Yoongi!" I whimper, spreading my legs wide. I can never get enough of him. He always drives me crazy. Always makes me cum before him.
     "Mhm. Ready for me, baby?"
     Moaning, I nod frantically. He licks his fingers before preparing me, making sure I'm ready before sinking deep inside.
      I cry out, scratching his back, leaving my own marks, as he makes love to me. I never get tired of this, of him. I used to hate sex and everything it meant. Hated it when Hoseok would demand it of me...
      But with Yoongi? I crave it. He makes me want him more and more everyday. I could spend 100 years with him and it still would never be enough.
      As we both break apart, shuddering and gasping in the dark. I rest my head on his chest afterward and close my eyes. Dreaming of us and the little children I've always wanted. Maybe that can't be our future but I don't need it. All I need is him.
     That's enough and I'm happy.