Chapter Twenty Nine

I fell asleep on the couch.
Hence my confusion when I groggily wake up in the bed the next morning with an arm around my waist. Frowning, I roll over to see Yoongi sleeping peacefully beside me. Dark circles under his eyes, aging him.
When did he get home? Why didn't I wake up when he obviously carried me in here? I sit up and remove his arm from me as carefully as I can and creep out of bed and out of the room. I don't know what to think. I walk into the living room seeing the blanket I was sleeping with folded up neatly on couch.
I just don't get it. This...this is what hurts the most. He's so fucking kind and considerate to me. The best husband ever. So why...why would he do this to us? I thought we were good. I thought I was good enough...he's always made me feel I was good enough.
Refusing to start crying again, I decide to make coffee and get ready for work. I need to practice. Our end of the year winter production is coming up soon. I have to be ready. It's a very important performance. And most likely my last...
I start the coffee and wash the few dishes in the sink. The cup slipping out of my hand when a body is suddenly pressed against mine and lips latch onto my neck. Yoongi's hands lock around my waist as he kisses me. "Morning, baby. Sorry I was so late." He sighs.
I blink, unable to speak. My hands are shaking. "W-what made you have to stay over?" I whisper.
He groans. "You know that we're about to drop another album within our label. I've been working extra hours to finish everything before the deadline." 
      I press my lips into a hard line. "N-no one else was staying late to help you?" I hate the tremor in my voice but can't help it.
      He sighs, turning me around to face him and pressing my body against the sink. He stares into my eyes. "I'm tired. Can we talk about work later? God, you're gorgeous, Min." He kisses me roughly, his hands trailing down to grope my ass through my pajama pants, thoroughly distracting me.
      I tilt my head away and he nibbles down my throat. "Fuck, I want you, Jimin." He groans, making me yelp in surprise as he lifts me up onto the counter and grips my hair tightly, aggressively taking my lips in a slow sensual kiss.
      I don't know where this is coming from. We haven't had sex since...god, since our anniversary months ago. He hasn't seemed interested being so obsessed with his 'work'.
      I pull away. "I have to—"
      "I need it, Jimin." He curses low under his breath, slipping his hand under my pajama pants to pump my helplessly hardening cock. Why can't I find the restraint to resist him? "I think I know what I want for breakfast." He groans.
     "W-what's gotten into you, Yoongi?" I demand breathlessly as I try to put a little space between us. "You know I have rehearsal in less than two hours."
      He huffs, gripping my ass tightly and carrying me across the room to the dining table. Grunting as I'm pushed down and he melds our lips together in a familiar synchronization but my heart isn't in it as he hurriedly jerks my pants down my legs.
      "I've missed you, baby. Missed your body." He whispers, leaving gentle pecks over my mouth. "I love you more than anything, you know that, right?" He asks, his eyes dark and serious.
      I shiver under his intense gaze as he pins me to the table. My words get caught in my throat. I don't get it...surely if he spent all night having sex with Jonghyung then why would he be this into me? He hasn't seemed to want me for months.
I whimper as he gives me sloppy open mouthed kisses over my stomach, hastily removing my shirt, leaving me naked and shaken.
"Why do you always taste so good, hm? Why do you make me so fucking crazy for you just by breathing." He pants, rubbing his clothed cock between my legs.
I gasp as he jerks me up and spins me around, bending me over and pinning me face down on the table as he spits in his hand and spreads my cheeks, rubbing my entrance impatiently.
"Y-yoongi...ah!" He thrusts two fingers deep and curls them inside me. "We n-need to t-talk..." I moan. I shouldn't want this, not after all the lies and deceit and paranoia and...and...but fuck, I do. I want and need him like air to breathe.
I spread my legs more as he shoves his pants down to mid thigh, grips my hips, and slams inside me with urgency. I cry out as he moans from behind me, pounding his hips against mine as I'm left unable to move an inch in the position he holds me in.
I close my eyes and bite my lip to hold back my sounds of pleasure as he fucks me impatiently right in the damn kitchen.
I grasp the edges of the table so hard my fingers turn white and ache.
"Fuck! Jimin...baby...I'm gonna cum...you take my cock so fucking good, beautiful." he groans deeply.
My cock grinds painfully yet still pleasurably down against the table beneath me, forcing an orgasm from my balls and a shout from my mouth.
Panting, he tightens his grip on me as I clench around him before thrusting in even more powerfully, grunting and spilling his cum inside me, so much it leaks down my thighs as he rides out the high.
I gasp frantically for air as he slowly pulls out and off me and wince in pain as I release the table, my fingers numb. I stand completely unsure what the fuck has just happened as Yoongi kisses me with his normal heartfelt passion, the very same that I've always felt from him. It's confusing.
He smiles at me, kissing my nose. "Fuck, I can't resist you, Min." He chuckles.
I don't move or speak as he pulls up his pants and turns to the fridge. "Are you hungry? I'll make us some breakfast before you go into work.."
Feeling vulnerable and extremely overwhelmed, I stumble forward, reaching down for my clothes and swiftly dashing into the bathroom and locking myself inside.
I sit down and try to breath. God, it's all too familiar yet different. I can't take this. This...unknowing. He's just too fucking good a liar. How can he love me and treat me with mind blowing sex and kind offerings after cheating?
I groan in annoyance, hating myself. Hating him. A thought comes to mind and I immediately feel guilty but then I think of all the lies he's told me so far. There's only one thing I can do. I don't want to straight up accuse him and start a fight if he really is innocent—which is still subjective since he did, in fact, lie.
His phone. I need to check his messages and call log. That way I'll know once and for all. Hoseok is right...I can't do this to myself. Not again.