Chapter 52

I woke up earlier than Grey did. I did my best to climb over him without waking him up so I could go downstairs. Laken must have had the same idea because he had a cup of tea ready for me when I snuck down the stairs in my pajamas.

   "Good morning." He smiled, handing me the cup. I grabbed the handle since it was still steaming hot, and we headed into the living room turning on the news.

    "Whats going on today?" I asked and Laken shrugged.

   "Are you and Grey sticking around today, what are you guys planning on doing."

  "I think his mother is coming over tonight for dinner, and baby talk but that should be just about it. We don't have to leave anytime soon." I took a sip of my tea and cringed as it burnt my tongue. "Hot."

   "genius this one is." Laken chuckled. Rolling my eyes, I turned my way back to the Television. Nothing to terribly interesting was happening with the world at the moment, Grey and I had faded from the public opinion finally and things were getting back to normal.

    "Have you began picking out names."

   "I've come up with a few, I feel like its going to be a girl for some reason." I had began showing, not a whole lot but my belly was shoving against my shirt, giving away signs. I hadn't weighed myself yet and I really didn't want to.

    "What are the names?"

   "Aphrodite, Geneva, or Lilly, if its a girl. Or Hunter, Dean, Adyn, for boys. Grey and I messed around with names but never really came up with a list." Grey had mentioned the name Hunter and Adyn before when we had spoke about it and I loved the both so we would decide once I was further along. I thought that perhaps it was time the world found out, now that press about my lie was fading, maybe it was time.

    I grabbed my cell phone, looking through pictures I had taken. A few made my stomach show just a little but enough. I dragged a photo onto Instagram and filtered it. 

    Finally showing 

   I captioned it with a heart and hit post, sending it out into the world.

~~

   It took about an hour for Grey and Beverly to finally wake up and stumble downstairs. Grey had managed to put his clothes from yesterday on since he had none here. I had stayed in my pajamas, they were comfy. "Morning." Beverly grumbled, walking into the kitchen rubbing her eyes.

    I looked at Laken, raising an eyebrow, she didn't seem all to happy. "She's not a morning person." He chuckled, shaking his head. "I'm surprised she's awake, to be honest." 

    Grey stumbled in next, mumbling something under his breathe. "I hate the press." He announced out loud, taking a seat next to me. "Thank you, for that post by the way my phone has been buzzing non stop." Laken gave me a questioning look as I grabbed Grey's cell and turned it off.

   "There, problem solved." I said with a grin as he just shook his head smiling. 

   "What are we doing today?" He asked and I shrugged.

    "Did you call your mom?" He shook his head and reached for my cell phone since no one knew my personal number my phone never got attacked with phone calls or random text messages. I handed it to him so he could call his mother, and he got up and walked out of the room. I noticed that he made calls away from everyone else whenever he could, he didn't seem to like talking over people or them being able to hear his conversations.

    "Are you going back to school tomorrow?" Laken asked and I nodded.

   "Yeah, Michael is locked up, there's not reason for me not to go to classes, I have exams and papers. We are barley half way through the semester and Midterms are going to be coming up soon and I don't think Grey is ready for test mode me yet." Laken laughed at the thought of me in test mode.