Prologue

How crazy what love can do to you, it makes you strong and weak at the same time. It makes you believed in undying admiration, makes you imagine things and face reality. All at once. Crazy enough that, I couldn't find a way to explain this to you. But, how dare me to try and explain things that are only meant to be felt.

Love is crazy, I am in love. Therefore, I am crazy. I'm crazy about the thought of us, growing old together. I'm crazy about us, being together. Living in one roof, having some dinky arguments. Fights like, which side of bed should you take, or who's turn it is to do the laundry. Crazy enough that, I find those things cute rather than irritating. I'm crazy about us, having our own family.

I never done this with anyone, I never saw myself writing a letter to anybody. Never, that's how fucked up I am right now. As I am writing this to you, I've been debating myself whether to move this pen or not. While holding back my tears, intently.

This is a love letter from me to you, I convinced myself.

But, reality strikes.

This is my, good bye letter to you.

Good bye, love......

Please. Wake me up! No, don't wake me up! This is painful, how can a dream be this nasty? Dreams should be seemly, peaceful. Imagination should be heaven-sent, cause I create them. I'm in control, right? But, why? It hurts, so bad. Both, dreams and reality.

Please, wake me up.....but, don't.

Tell me to stay, I will stay.

Tell me to save you, I'll save you.

Tell me you need me, I'll stick with you.

Tell me to hold on, I won't let go.

Tell me you love me, please tell me.

Let me stay.

Let me save you.

Let me stick with you.

Let me hold on.

Let me hear it, just once.

Let me in, stop pushing me away. It hurts, love.

I am crazy, I'm crazy in love with you.

But, this is good bye.

Camilla S.