Yuki's Beginning

*Third P.O.V.*

A young ninja runs with a sleeping child in her arms as she constantly checks her surroundings for anyone that could be following her. She has to make sure she gets to the destination even if it means her death, but these people would protect the child from harm. At least one of them would even if he isn't the same as she remembered from only a year ago and she hopes to Kami that they will protect the child for she is unable to.

The young ninja is broken out of her thoughts when she realises someone is coming up on her fast making her place chakra in her feet to go faster. She luckily got wind of the hideout a day ago when these ninjas caught wind of her trail which leads her to the base grounds she is on now. She places the child at the front of the base knowing that the people inside have sensed her presence and are coming, but she must leave to draw away the ninjas. She places a note with the child before pressing a kiss to the child's forehead and running away from the ninjas who mean her and the child harm. She senses someone come out of the base just as she is leaving making her smile before taking off into the forest quickly.

A young woman comes out of the base to see the child lying there alone and furrows her brows before seeing the note. Picking up the note she reads it with wide eyes before she picks the child up to take into the base where everyone is waiting for her. At the shocked look on her face the others all look to the child in her arms before she moves to one member in particular handing over the note for him to read. He looks to the child in shock before seeing the hair that she seems to have inherited from him.

"Yuki, we shall train you until the day your mother comes back for you if ever a day comes."