Meeting the Team

*Yuki's P.O.V.*

I wake the next morning and quickly change before grabbing an apple to eat as I see the bird circling in the sky as my uncle comes out. I tried to get him to tell me who our team is, but he wouldn't budge on staying silent making me slightly curious. Hopefully, it's a group that I can get along with and if not then it will not be good for teamwork. I huff out a breath as we make our way to the Hokage because he's going to show us where our genin have been living at. I can feel my uncle's worried gaze on me and turn to him as we run to our destination.

"You didn't look upset yesterday until they called you a disappointment. You know your mom would be proud of you right, Yuki?"

"Yes, I know she would be. I didn't bother with them because I have a tight leash on my emotions from years of training, but I'm not perfect and sometimes they explode out of me."

"Who taught you that? I know your mom would not have taught you that in one year."

"All of my senseis taught me over the years. They all acted like this and I just grew up learning and internalising what they were doing to the point where I could read them like a book. Especially Uncle Hidan and Ita-nii which is why I know things about the leaf that I shouldn't. Papa didn't want me to train with Uncle Hidan at first because Uncle Hidan is different than the others. Whoever he kills in battle he sacrifices to Jashin and Papa didn't want him to do anything to me. Now though there isn't a way any of them would willingly harm a hair on my head because they all watched me grow up."

We both silently walk into the Hokage's office where he uses the transportation jutsu and brings us to an unfamiliar house, but I can tell it's a female who lives here. Looking around I realise whose room we are in and the Hokage gives me a look gauging my reaction, but nothing flickers past my face. He sighs before transporting us to the next house and within an instant I can feel the fading chakra making it easy to tell who it is. After that we go to another house that is familiar to me like my own and I frown at the milk carton that is sitting on the table. I read the date before realising Naruto drank it this morning before seeing the normal cups of ramen waiting to be opened much like normal if I don't stop by. After he leaves back to his office before we transport to the front of the academy. I wonder how these three will react to me being the other sensei of the team before we enter the room. An eraser falls on Uncle Shi's head making my lips quirk up knowing that Naruto planted the eraser because we are late.

"Hm, how can I put this? My first impression of this group is...you're a bunch of idiots."

My lips quirk up as Naruto catches sight of me before attempting to tackle me in a hug. Keyword attempting because I step out of the way and he hits the floor before Uncle Shi poofs away. I help Naruto up before making the necessary hand signs and appear next to Uncle Shi as we wait for the three genin to appear. Once they come up the stairs they all sit in front of us starting with Naruto on the left with Sakura next and on the end is Sasuke who just broods. I blink as I memorise their chakra signatures before we can get started with learning who everyone is.

"Alright, why don't you introduce yourselves one at a time?"

"Introduce ourselves? Well what are we supposed to say?" Sakura asks with a confused face.

"Things you like, things you hate, dreams for the future, hobbies. Things like that!" He replies in a monotone voice causing me to give a smirk.

"Who are you, sensei?" Sakura asks once again.

"Me? I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate...I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...I've never really thought about it. As for my hobbies, I have lots of hobbies."

I look at Naruto purposefully making him quickly tell us everything causing my lips to quirk at the ends as he looks so excited. Sakura just fangirls over Sasuke the whole time making my lips fall into my emotionless look. Sasuke and I lock eyes as we all wait for him to say something, but he pushes me with his eyes to speak first. I cross my arms over my chest refusing causing a burst of anger to light up his eyes and I give a smirk causing Uncle Shi to look confused.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream because I will make it a reality. I am going to restore my clan and destroy a certain someone."

"I'm Yuki Hatake. Things I like and things I hate...I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...I've never really thought about it. As for my hobbies, I have lots of hobbies."

"How come you get to be up there with Sensei? Especially considering you didn't even show up today to figure out who your team was." Sakura asks with an upset look on her face.

"I guess Iruka didn't tell any of you the news. After I graduated yesterday I went to the Hokage and he was gracious enough to promote me to jonin rank."

"How can you be a jonin if you didn't score at the top of the class?" Sauske says with narrowed eyes.

"I was promoted because the Hokage knows my true strength which I was hiding for my safety. Unlike you Sasuke who has all the attention on you I did not want that. Making myself look average means my enemies will underestimate me thinking I'm not strong because I look so dainty which is why they will lose their battle."

"Wait the two of you have the same last name! Are you related because you don't look like it?" Sakura says confused once more.

"Yuki is my niece and I've been taking care of her for the last two years. Despite her hair colour we actually do look alike enough to pass as brother and sister."

"Why don't her parents take care of her? It's not normal for a child to be away from their parents." Sakura says without thinking making my head whip her way.

"As I've said many times before it's none of your business. Don't go prying into that portion of my life and we'll get along just fine."

Before anything can be said I teleport to one of the training grounds where I sit someone practicing until I appear. I look over and see a boy only a year older than me before recognising him from the many times I have stayed with Uncle Gai the last two years. He blinks surprised seeing me appear like that and I give a soft laugh with a small smile noticing the rest of his team is not here which means he is training on his own. Something I've seen him do many times and I know the reason why making me blink before realising I should have greeted him already.

"Hello, Neji. Training by yourself again?"

"Hello, Yuki. You know it is important to train everyday."

"Of course, I just wasn't expecting anyone to be training here at this time. You can go back to your training. I'm just going to meditate over there." I say pointing to where I plan to sit.

He nods before going back to what he was doing and I sit down before letting my eyes slip shut. I meditate for a bit until someone shakes my shoulder making my eyes fly open, but any other reflex I would use is blocked. I blink seeing how dark it is and Neji is the one who shook my shoulder breaking my meditation. I stand up allowing him to as well before realising just how late it is based on where the sun is.

"I imagine you need to get home before your Uncle sends out a search party."

"Thank you, Neji."

I teleport before he can say anything and appear before my uncle who is pacing in the living room of the apartment. When I appear, I see the look of relief that flashes across his face making me give him a weak smile. I don't intend to worry him, but I needed to calm down after earlier meaning I needed to meditate only I meditated too long. He pulls me into a hug shocking me before I hug him back knowing he would turn into a wreck if anything happened to me.

"I'm sorry Uncle Shi. I didn't mean to worry you, but I needed to calm down and I didn't realise how late it was."

"I understand, Yuki. We have to meet the team at 5 in the morning for their survival test."

"Which means 9 for you. I'll make sure you're up in time for us to give them a test without a problem."

He nods and we go to our separate rooms where we go to sleep for the night.