Naruto's Naivety

Over the course of the week I've taken to watching Naruto whenever I'm not with my godmother to make sure he doesn't overdo it. When I'm with my godmother though she teaches me all the medical ninjutsu she uses and she looked shocked seeing how I already knew medical ninjutsu. She at first was hesitant with me being so young because this could really drain my chakra and she doesn't want to see me hurt. I just giggled before explaining how I healed my arms from the wounds I got from Samehada when I fought Kisame. She looked so shocked considering I seem to be the type of ninja that just throws herself into battle instead of someone who would know medical ninjutsu so well. She is convinced that if I study under her for a bit I could be on par with her, but I have my Anbu duties to perform so we're just running a crash course right now.

I wake up somehow knowing that today Tsunade is going to meet up with Orochimaru about his deal. I hastily pull on my outfit before placing my hair in a bun and putting my katana at my back. I slip out of my room before closing my eyes and sensing around me for the chakras that I need to find. Once I find them I grin before taking off running to conserve my chakra for the battle ahead. I'm excited to fight next to my godmother in battle against the man who has harmed me multiple times. Plus, I haven't told Tsunade yet that I was given the curse mark and I've kept my hair down hiding it with how long my hair is. Now she'll get a viewing of what he has done to me and also I'll be able to use Wood Style this time because I've been practicing it. I land next to Tsunade seeing the anger in her gaze before shifting away as she gathers chakra in her fist. I see Kabuto's eyes widen in shock making me giggle before going to her side patiently waiting my turn. I see them take off after she destroys a few things and click my tongue in annoyance.

"Come on Yuki we've got to catch up to those two."

"I personally wish Orochimaru would die and stay dead because this is just annoying now. He deserves a fate worse than death, but he'll get what's coming to him one day."

"You sound like you know him personally which doesn't make any sense."

"Tsunade I lived with my father for nine years where Orochimaru was and I bet he's hiding things from you. When I was two years old he experimented on me and now I have Wood Style like your grandfather's. Just recently he gave me the curse mark so he could attack someone without me getting in the way. His curse mark is the reason I got a front row seat to Lord Third's death."

"Front row seat? Wood Style?"

"Yes, I was Lord Third's personal bodyguard when he was killed and I was there for the whole battle. Uncle Hashi used his Wood Style to fight, but he also built the village with it. Mine is different in the sense that it's for offence and defence. You'll see it during the battle since I've been practicing and I'm really good at using it now."

She shakes her head as we make it to an open field where I pull my katana out with a grin. Before anyone can stop me I aim for Kabuto knowing if he's too injured Orochimaru can't get away. He tsks in annoyance making my emotionless face appear as I take a swipe at him. It cuts his arm before I realise I'm too close to him and he hits my shoulder with glowing hands. Automatically, my hand lets go of my katana and I catch it with my left hand before jumping away placing my katana away. Tsunade puts a hand to my shoulder before moving forward, but I shake my head. I'm supposed to protect her not let her charge into battle to get injured. I huff before running at Kabuto once more with a kunai in my left hand. He anticipates my moves as I run before I smirk making him furrow his eyes and I release my Wood Style upon him. His eyes widen in shock before the branches begin hitting him and he gives a cocky grin. Once I pull my branches back I realise I should have conserved how many I make because it costs quite a bit of chakra.

"Yuki! Get back!" I hear Tsunade shout before I feel a hand on my left shoulder.

I flip back to Tsunade where I fall to my knees because both of my arms are numb right now and I can't heal them. I close my eyes as the curse mark tries to come out and breathe quickly as I fight against it. However, being this close to Orochimaru means it will be harder than normal to suppress it. I allow my eyes to open and see the enraged look on Tsunade's face meaning she got a glimpse of the curse mark.

"You dare put your curse mark on my goddaughter, Orochimaru?" She quietly says making his eyes widen.

I chuckle as she begins battling and I fall on my face trying to use chakra to make the pain more bearable. However, this will be using the last of my chakra. I feel three chakras appear on the field making me sigh in relief before attempting to look at them. My eyes quickly take in their appearance with a sigh knowing this will be a long battle. A battle that I am unable to fight in now because of this damned curse mark. I huff out a breath making Jiraya look my way before raising his eyebrows then he sees the curse mark attempting to take over. He clicks his tongue in annoyance making me give a soft giggle right before Naruto starts yelling.

"Hey why are Granny Tsunade and Kabuto fighting each other? I don't get it."

"Naru he's the enemy! He spied on the team during the Chunin Exams for Orochimaru to gain information!"

"He helped us during the exam and saved us too!"

"I know Naru. It was a smart plan from the beginning and I only wish I could have stopped him earlier. I'm getting too soft around you guys and I need to harden up before something worse happens."

Jiraya helps me sit up before leaving me leaned against a tree before the real battle starts. Once I see how my godmother is shaking from the blood a fury ignites in me, but I'm utterly useless right now. I can only sit and watch as Kabuto beats the other three and Jiraya goes after Orochimaru. At that point I realise I'm going in and out of consciousness with the only thing keeping me here is my strength. I'm about to fall into the darkness when I hear Tsunade's desperate pleas. My eyes fly open to see Naruto on the ground and I flip to the ground before dragging myself towards him. I gladly see Kabuto fall over as I finally make it to Naruto's side to see him grab Tsunade's necklace. I heave a sigh of relief before I am forced to free fall into the darkness.