Akatsuki

I teleport into a dark room before grinning and hugging Ita-nii making him rock back in surprise. I giggle before stepping back looking around, but I don't see anyone making me give a small pout. He gives a ghost of a smile before ruffling my hair like he used to when I was growing up. Before I can blink a heavy body has thrown itself at me and I crash to the ground with Kishan and Ren sitting in my lap. I groan pushing them off of me where they press against my sides and purr since they are so excited to see me. I give a small smile before petting the top of their heads.

"The others are inside, but they thought you would get here later so they are about to go to sleep. Although, they'll stay up just to see you."

"Let's go then!" I say causing that ghost smile to appear on his face again.

We walk into the headquarters and everything is set up just like I remember, but it's all in a new place. At the sound of our footsteps everyone turns our way out of boredom before locking on us. All of their eyes widen before Tobi runs over excited. I give a smile as he pulls me into a hug before running around the room excited. I giggle as everyone surrounds me giving me many hugs before my father comes forward. Tears prick my eyes before I throw myself at the puppet and hug it tightly not wanting to let go. After a few seconds I step back with an emotionless look causing everyone to go quiet all of a sudden.

"Yuki is this about what Ren was hinting about? He said something changed, but you ordered him not to tell us."

"I was careless the night before the second part of the Chunin exams and decided to sit on the roof until I got tired. He was quicker than I anticipated and in the blink of an eye he bit my neck. Giving me this."

I pull my hair into a bun exposing my neck and the curse mark set upon it for everyone to see. A few of them have obvious looks of anger and I see the anger in the eyes of the others making me give a small smile. My eyes lock with Uncle Pein's and I give a closed eye smile with a head tilt trying to smooth everything over. We don't need to go after him right now and it would be bad for everyone to go after the snake sanin. He relaxes seeing how I am unbothered by the curse mark which means that no one will be going after Orochimaru over this. Afterwards I lock eyes with Ita-nii telling him I had important information he needed to know that only he needed. He nods meaning once everyone begins dispersing we can talk in his room.

After a few hours everyone begins growing tired and they all begin going to their rooms. I follow Ita-nii to his bedroom where he watches me with curious eyes knowing I wouldn't do this unless I had to. I can hope that what I think will never happen because I don't want these two brothers to fight over a misunderstanding. Itachi blinks slowly making me realise I've been too quiet for too long which means I am starting to worry him.

"I'm not the only one Orochimaru attacked while he was in Konoha. I was only attacked so I could not put a stop to his plans because the curse mark knocked me unconscious. I was supposed to help proctor the second exam and make sure nothing would happen that is out of the ordinary. Orochimaru must have gotten wind that I would be there and knew I could identify him by his chakra signature. While I was unconscious he attacked Sauske and gave him the curse mark, but it has been sealed. Only I worry his hatred will override the sealing because he'll want to use the power that the curse mark gives him."

"You've grown close to him since you've been in Konoha?"

"It's more like I can read him even though he hides what he's thinking much like I do with you. He won't let anyone that close, but I think on some level he cares just because we are teammates and I don't fangirl over him. I give him a sense of normality compared to the other girls, but he wants to fight me to test his strength. I just know it."

"Why would he want to fight you?" He asks confused.

"The day of the genin graduation exams I was promoted to jonin level to help keep an eye on him and another teammate of ours. When he found out the next day he was upset because I only appeared average while he was the top of the class. Thus he wants to fight me because I'm his age yet I appear much stronger than he thought for two years. It's also why he has a rivalry with one of our teammates even though the two of them could be best friends if he didn't want revenge for his clan."

"Kisame heard that Zabuza fell in battle and he passed off his sword to someone that was from the mist village. Did Zabuza give you his sword?"

"Yes, he did. He wants me to watch over it until the day comes where it picks it's new owner. If Uncle Pein hasn't shown me the Body Revival Technique I would not have been able to take his sword. I'm going to tell Uncle Kisame what happened that day so he knows what happened."

I slip out of his room before making my way to Uncle Kisame's room from memory. I knock on his door and hear an answer before opening the door to enter. I give a smile when I enter before pulling a scroll from my pouch making him sit up. I make my hand sign and Uncle Zazu's sword appears in between his eyes making him chuckle. I put the sword away knowing I don't need it before sitting in front of him.

"Uncle Zazu took a contract with Gato and Uncle Zazu was supposed to kill the man my team was protecting. In the first battle I stayed out because he asked me to, but Gato turned on Zazu during our second battle. I was very weak from using a forbidden jutsu and Zazu went out fighting like he always said he would. He killed Gato in the end, but there was no way to heal him because he was dying. He entrusted his sword to me until the next owner appears to claim it."

"I should have known it was you he entrusted the sword too considering you were his apprentice. Zabuza was obviously proud of you if he entrusted such a job to you."

I nod before leaving the room and go to my new room that was made for my arrival. I slip into the room and as soon as my head touches the pillow my eyes are shut.

*A/N: These are Kishan and Ren fully grown as mentioned earlier in the chapter. Thank you for reading!*