Secrets Revealed

Once we get back home the others go home to rest as Uncle Shi and I go to meet with the Hokage. I should have told them about another thing I can use before now, but I was afraid of what their reactions may be after finding out. I heard rumours that an Anbu knows this very well so perhaps he can train me in how to control it. It's possible I may be able to help Naruto if they allow me to be taught how to control this. I give a soft yawn as we walk up the steps before entering the Hokage's office. When we enter I sit in one of the chairs before pulling out a scroll. I set it in my lap as Uncle Shi sits next to me with a yawn as well making me giggle. The Hokage gives a smile even though I can tell he is tired as well, but this can't wait.

"Hokage-sama you should know that our C-rank mission turned into an A-rank mission. The bridge-builder is safe and the bridge is complete. We did encounter an S-rank criminal named Zabuza Momochi who fell in battle. He was one of the Seven Swordsman of the Mist and he entrusted his blade to Yuki. Speaking of Yuki, she used a jutsu that I am unfamiliar with to survive Chidori right through her lower abdomen."

"Yuki which jutsu did you use?" The Hokage says shocked.

"It's the Body Revival Technique. Is it possible for us to have that talk alone now?"

The Anbu leave making Uncle Shi look at me in surprise, but also worry causing me to give a reassuring smile. I take a deep breath to allow me to calm myself before I begin telling this story. It's something that still haunts me to this day and I can't shake this feeling like something really horrible is going to happen soon.

"I was a few days shy of my third birthday when one of the members kidnapped me. He's a snake in the grass and he isn't apart of the organisation anymore, but he did an experiment on me for days. His name is Orochimaru and because of the experiment I gained something new that I can't control. It's something I've only heard of the First Hokage having and I believe it's called Wood Style."

"Why would he perform that experiment on you?"

"I was weak and easy to fight at the time because I had no training. The others were training when he took me and they saved me, but I've heard rumours that he tried to take Ita-nii's eyes which resulted in him being kicked out. I heard there is an Anbu that knows Wood Style is it true, Ojii-san?"

"There is and he'll teach you how to control this power, but you must not tell anyone you can do this. Orochimaru may come for you if word was to leak about this power."

"I know that Ojii-san. Would you like to see Zazu's sword?"

He nods and I set the scroll down before opening it and performing my hand signs. The sword appears in my hand making the Hokage blink surprised and I giggle at the look. I put away the sword just as someone knocks on the door making me look that way. When the door opens I see someone with an Anbu mask who bows to the Hokage without looking at us.

"Take your mask off son. I need you to teach someone about Wood Style."

I see the shock on his face as he turns to look at us trying to see who he needs to teach. I give a small wave making him look to Uncle Shi with a look of recognition on his face. I move forward curious of this other person who has the same power as me and he gives me a small smile before kneeling down. I turn my palm over before making a flower grow in the middle of it seeing him with a shocked look.

"How do you have this?"

"I was experimented on by Orochimaru when I was two. I don't know how to control it, but luckily nothing has happened with it yet. My name is Yuki Hatake."

"My name is Tenzo, but when we're out training my name is Yamato. It'll be a pleasure to train you. Are you related to Kakashi-sempai?"

"He's my uncle."

He nods before leaving after being told to come here in the morning to meet me here so he can lead me to the training area. I'll be away from the team for a bit of time so that I can learn how to control this. Uncle Shi ruffles my hair with a proud smile before I silently ask to show my summoning animals and he nods. I quickly summon Ren and Kishan to show Ojii-san what I learned while I was away. He looks surprised as the tigers trot up to him before smiling and patting their heads. I send them away when I see how tired they are and they nuzzle me before they go back home. I give a soft yawn as we are dismissed and go to eat something real quick before we end up going home. Once at home we go to our separate rooms and I open my scroll before placing Zazu's sword against the wall to keep it from tipping over in the night. After that I read for a good bit even though I have to meet at the Hokage office in the morning.

I'm about to sleep when my stomach clenches violently making me put a hand to my abdomen. I make a face not understanding why my stomach is doing this, but perhaps it is an after effect from the Chidori. Worried I get up before padding down to my Uncle's room and knock before entering. He looks over and sits up seeing the look on my face. I pad over immensely confused before speaking my worries to him.

"Uncle Shi could I have after effects from the Chidori? My stomach clenched up real tight and I don't know why it would do that."

"It's possible, but I'm not sure. We'll go to the hospital in the morning and have them check you out. That is unless you want to go right now?"

"In the morning is fine. Good Night Uncle Shi."

"Good Night Yuki."

I pad back over to my room before drifting off into a restless sleep as my stomach clenches during the night.