Lady Tsunade

It's been two weeks since I started this mission and nothing has really happened except Jiraya is teaching Naruto a new jutsu. Jiraya offered to teach me as I was watching Naruto one day, but I just gave a small smile and a shake of my head. I had been following them for a week when Naruto found out that I was watching over them. He was so excited to see me as if he thought I was dead and he basically confirmed that when he asked how I didn't die. We've been traveling town to town looking for Taunade, but she's been elusive for these two weeks making me sigh. Suddenly, a chakra signature on par with Jiraya's appears in a nearby city making me stand at attention. Jiraya notices and looks confused before I slip my Anbu mask on with a slight wave.

"Sorry, the second part of my mission has appeared and that takes precedence over watching Naruto. I'll see you guys later!"

His eyes widen in surprise as I make my hand sign to teleport to whom I assume is Tsunade. I appear in front of her before bowing in respect making her narrow her eyes. I chuckle before shifting my Anbu mask off to place it in my scroll. There's no point in hiding my face from her if she is to be the fifth Hokage plus Jiraya and Naruto will take a bit of time before they arrive. When I straighten out she regards me with suspicion before I see a kernel of recognition in her eyes making me realise she knew my mother at one point.

"Juzo...no she died three years ago. Yet you look like the spitting image of her when she was this young. Who are you?"

"My code name is Akane, but I'll tell you my true name since you seem to know my mother well. Although I will only tell you once for my safety and your safety."

"Tell me your name, brat."

"Yuki Hatake. I imagine you do not know my name because my mother kept it a secret that I was born for my safety."

"Yuki...she hid you right after you were born and didn't tell me your whereabouts to keep you safe. You're my goddaughter and you look just like your mother."

"You're my godmother? Mama never told me that I had a godmother let alone that it was Lady Tsunade. Although, it's not surprising considering all that she kept from me even when we were together for that short year. I was assigned by the village Elders to protect you if I ever came across you."

"Akane is your code name, but why would that be your code name? The meaning behind that name is brilliant red which makes no sense."

"Ah my hair must be silver right now then. Normally my hair is red just like my father's hair is. Hence why Lord Third found it amusing to give me the code name Akane."

I hiss and place my hand to my curse mark quickly sensing for his presence that I was careless to not sense before now. My eyes lock onto the castle and I place myself in front of Tsunade just before the castle explodes in front of us. I hear Shizune gasp as I place my arm in front of my face before the smoke clears. I put a hand to my chest before smirking as the sword comes out of my chest shocking Orochimaru and Kabuto. The smirk stays until I hear his offer to Tsunade making my blood boil causing Shizune to gasp.

"Oro-chan I thought Lord Third and I made it clear in our battle that you would never hurt the leaf village. He may be gone, but I'm here and able to stop you." I snarl at him before smirking seeing the pain in his eyes.

His arms are giving him intense pain from the jutsu Lord Third used to steal his arms. Even after death Lord Third is helping keep the village safe making me give a soft smile. Shizune goes for Kabuto and I shift to go after Orochimaru when Tsunade puts a hand on my shoulder. I look back at her confused until I see what is going through her mind and I sigh sealing Zazu's sword back into my chest. Orochimaru smirks thinking I'm backing down because I'm afraid until my kunai slices through his hair making him frown at me.

"I only stopped because Tsunade asked me to and once she finds out what you did there will be hell to pay. Ita-nii and my father are upset with you over it so how do you think she will react?"

"Yet they don't make a move against me it's quite pathetic of them. It almost makes me wonder if they even care about you Yuki. Tsunade think about our deal."

He leaves with Kabuto making me frown before Tsunade begins walking away making me follow her. Perhaps she can teach me more medical ninjutsu so that I can heal better. It's utterly silent as we walk to a bar where I sit with them quietly. Orochimaru is playing a dangerous game and I worry that she is going to fall for the trickery. I can rationally say I wouldn't, but to see my mother again would be a gift that my heart wants which is why I would fall for his pretty words. It's seems Tsunade is thinking heavily about this deal, but I can't stop her from making her decision because it is not my life. It is her life and I have no room to make decisions for another person's life. Those thoughts flee my mind when I sense Jiraya and Naruto outside the building.

"Tsunade!/ Yu-chan!" The two shout towards our table making me heave a sigh.

"Jiraya?" Tsunade says in confusion considering she's been drinking for a bit.

I also know that she isn't that drunk as she appears making me smirk as the two appear at our table. I begin to meditate knowing there will be a confrontation which I don't want to deal with. After meeting with Orochimaru again I need time to cool my mind down from thinking about going after him. I am no match for Orochimaru and I know that without having to think about it. I feel someone grab my arm and my eyes fly open to see a worried Shizune before noticing that everyone else is gone.

"Please maybe you can stop her from doing this to him. Lady Tsunade is taking it too far this time."

"Naruto will be fine Shizune trust me. I've seen him survive things that should have killed him before this point yet he always bounces back. Let us watch this."

After watching Tsunade defeat Naruto with one finger I grin as they make their bet. Shizune is obviously worried even though there is no need to worry about Naruto and his relentlessness. I narrow my eyes on Jiraya making him give a nervous chuckle as he scratches the back of his head. Tsunade gives a smile seeing that before I move forward to confront the Sanin.

"Did you know Tsunade is my godmother?"

"I didn't want you to know in case we couldn't find her because I didn't want to get your hopes up."

"Baka! I'm a sensor ninja which is why I left you earlier because I sensed her chakra. Plus, the Elders have made it my mission to protect her from any danger once we found her."

Everyone looks shocked at the information before we all go to the hotel for the week.