Brother vs Brother

It's only a few days after the Hokage's funeral when I wake up to feel familiar chakras at the edge of the entrance to the village. I immediately pull on my clothes and my eyes flick to the mirror so I can pull my hair into a bun evenly. Only I give a soft gasp seeing the colour of my hair and run over to Uncle Shi's room where he's just leaving. His eye widens in shock seeing the colour of my hair before he starts laughing making me huff and cross my arms over my chest. He ruffles my hair with a soft look even though I have no idea why my hair is suddenly silver just like his is. I don't even understand how my hair changed overnight like this from red to silver. I huff before pulling my hair in a bun at the top of my head when I remember the chakra signatures I felt upon waking this morning. I slip my weapons into place before teleporting to where the chakra signatures are staying right now. They look my way when I appear and I give a closed eye smile with a head tilt making Ita-nii narrow his eyes at me.

"What are you doing so close to Konoha?" I say through my Anbu mask making both their eyes narrow.

"It's not something to worry yourself over Yuki. We don't intend to cause any harm to the village. We are under orders to capture something for leader-sama."

"Ah you are finally making moves after the jinchuriki, aren't you? Well the nine-tails and the one tail jinchuriki are under my protection. That means if you go after them then we will have no choice but to cross blades with one another."

"Yuki...you've grown up these last few years and now you understand why I did what I did." Itachi softly says making me freeze in place understanding what he is subtly saying.

"I do understand Ita-nii which is why you should understand my stance on the Jinchuriki."

"When did you become a part of the Anbu Black Ops shortstack?" Uncle Kisame questions.

"The day I left early and came back to the village for a supposed mission. Ojii-san came from a meeting and gave me an ultimatum. I either get exiled from Konoha or become a member of the Anbu Black Ops and his personal bodyguard. Obviously you know my choice, but I wasn't able to protect him like I should have because of that snake. Now the third Hokage is dead and I had to lie there watching as Orochimaru killed him in battle. Ojii-san got him back though and I hope he's in pain wherever the hell he is for killing his sensei."

Kisame blinks looking at the emotionless look on my face that I've had since a child. I sigh before placing my mask over my face and hugging the both of them. I make my hand sign before teleporting outside of a mask store where I buy a few red masks to pull over my face. I get odd stares from being in my normal clothes with a Anbu mask on, but I've been allowed to wear what I please instead of the standard Anbu uniform. I slip out of the store before taking off my Anbu mask in the shadows and I place one of the red masks I bought on my face. I replace my Anbu mask before walking to the dango shop that I feel Uncle Shi, Uncle Asuma, Aunt Kurenai, and Sasu-nii at. When I appear I slide my Anbu mask into one of my scrolls allowing my face to be seen. Sasu-nii falls over seeing the mask hiding my face just like Uncle Shi's and I give a smile. Uncle Shi silently asks if I am aware that they are here in Konoha and I nod with a serious look on my face. Sasuke looks at us before huffing making me grin to dispel any curiosity about Uncle Shi's and my conversation a second ago.

"Wait why are you meeting with Sasu-nii at a dango shop? He's one of the only people who hates sweets with a passion."

Uncle Shi just smiles and I nod before teleporting to help Uncle Asuma and Aunt Kurenai. Their eyes widen seeing me appear until I smirk and put my headband over my eyes effectively blinding me. I carefully breath as I sense everyone's movements before I fly into the battle. I let my kunai fly through the air and hear one of them hit Uncle Kisame, but I click my tongue knowing I only hit a clone of Ita-nii instead of him. That's when I flip away feeling him come up behind me taking out my katana. I spin around faster than what I showed them when we last met with a smirk. Our katanas meet making me smile before I jump back knowing that using ninjutsu against Itachi is out. He'll see my moves before I even make them which means I need to stick to Taijutsu and Kenjutsu for this battle. I carefully sense and realise he's only been sending clones my way making me growl as a splash is heard. I hear Asuma yell for Kurenai, but ignore it as I feel Uncle Shi appear.