Graduation Day

*Yuki's P.O.V.*

I wake up the next morning before changing into my normal outfit and going to the kitchen where I grab an apple before heading out to the academy. I take my time walking to class considering I got up early today and when I finally make it to class there is only one person there. Sasuke sits in his normal seat looking out the window and refuses to acknowledge my presence making me sigh before I sit on my desk. I close my eyes and meditate waiting for time to pass only opening my eyes when I hear a few voices in the hall sensing familiar chakra. I turn to the door seeing Shikimaru poke his head in followed by Choji making my lips quirk up at the ends. They come over sitting in their seats and they quirk their eyebrows seeing me on top of my desk before I hop into my seat.

"Were you meditating again because you got here too early?"

"Of course, Shika. Are you guys ready to take the exam?"

"This is all such a drag."

Choji continues to munch on his chips giving me his answer and I let out a giggle as everyone begins coming into the room. I sigh hearing them all talk amongst themselves at top noise level making me move my hands under the desk so no one can see them. After I complete the signs the familiar weight on my lap helps me relax as I lay my head on the desk waiting for everyone to come so we may begin taking the test. I sense two chakras standing in front of me and lazily pull my head off my desk to see who it before giving a sigh making Shikimaru look at me. Ino and Sakura stand in front of me making me lean back waiting for them to explain why they are staring down at me.

"Are you still carrying that doll around with you? What are you five-years-old or something?" Ino sneers making me look at her emotionlessly.

"I've asked you many times to leave me alone because what I do is none of your business. You are the true children here because all you do is try to get attention from a boy who could care less what you are doing. A true Shinobi does not care how they look, but that is all you two care about." I say sensing someone watching us before realising who it is.

"Well it's obvious your parents don't care what you do because they never come around to get you. They must think you are a disappointment since they won't even be seen with you."

"Sorry, Hokage-sama." I mouth to the corner of the room before standing up.

The class falls silent seeing me stand up from my seat before walking to the two girls in front of me setting my puppet on the desk. I see Shikimaru and Choji tense up considering they know that I have been hiding my true strength from the rest of the class. In the blink of an eye I have Ino on the ground as I sit on her back without any emotion shining through my face. Sakura steps back shocked and fearful of what I just did making me heave a sigh before getting off Ino. I grab my puppet just as an Anbu member stands in front of me. I huff knowing that after the exam I'll have to go see the Hokage because of what just transpired, but this Anbu will stay until he escorts me. Not long after Iruka shows up and because of the incident that just occurred my name is the first one called. I walk into the room setting my puppet in front of Iruka before looking at the other sensei in the room causing my stomach to clench violently, but I show no outward signs. I'll have to tell the Hokage about this when I see him in a few minutes.

"Alright Yuki you just need to make three clones to pass the test."

I make three separate clones, but they aren't ordinary clones they are in fact shadow clones. Iruka looks floored making the ends of my lips quirk up because I've been hiding how strong I actually am from everyone as a protective measure. Uncle Shi and the Hokage were surprised before realising how great an idea it actually is because it means I won't stand out amongst the graduates unlike a certain Uchiha. He has all eyes on him and is being hailed as the next great Uchiha prodigy much like Ita-nii was, but I can't have that type of scrutiny on me right now. I move forward to get my headband, but frown slightly not liking the colours I see.