Learning Woodstyle

I wake up the next morning before dressing and leaving my room to sense no one in the house. I grab my customary apple before an Anbu makes themselves known when I leave the apartment. I bite into my apple looking at their mask as I wait for them to say anything before sighing and begin walking to the Hokage's office. That is until the Anbu picks me up before carrying me towards the hospital making me pout even though I had agreed to go this morning. Once we get there I am checked out before they say there is nothing wrong with me which confuses me. Perhaps someone is coming and they are in danger or they are a danger to the village. The Anbu follows me until we reach the Hokage's office where I knock before entering.

"Ojii-san when an I supposed to meet Yamato-sensei?"

"In a few minutes after we finish speaking. What did the doctors say?" He says before puffing away on his pipe.

"Ah no wonder the Anbu did what he did. They said there is nothing physically wrong with me that they could find. After some consideration I've realised that maybe I overreacted about the situation. Perhaps all it was is someone is coming that may be in danger or a danger to the village."

"It's better to be prepared for the worst. You know this Yuki."

"Of course I do Ojii-san. Where am I meeting Yamato-sensei?"

"In your old training area where there are no prying eyes. I'll see you when you're finished for the day."

I nod before teleporting to an old training area of mine that only a few know about. Yamato-sensei stands there without his mask with his arms crossed over his chest looking at me. I stare back unblinking as he begins his attack and I use this Wood Style I have to defend me, but he looks unhappy when I do so making a smirk appear. He blinks surprised right before a branch of mine runs through his shoulder making blood spray from his mouth as he is pinned down by that branch. I send a second one pinning his other shoulder as the smirk falls into an emotionless look when the blood lands at my feet. I allow my protections to fall and the branches in his shoulders fall away as I step forward feeling someone watching us. I kneel next to Yamato-sensei before putting the chakra in my hands making them turn green over his shoulders.

"Why did you not fight back? Why did you go so easy on me? Do you believe me incapable of protecting myself or fighting?"

"You are the niece of Kakashi-sempai and he would be upset if you were hurt."

"Fool he knows we are training in something I know little about except for instincts that help me. He would understand if I was hurt because there is a hospital less than a mile away if I was seriously hurt plus I also know medical ninjutsu. You underestimated my abilities and you never underestimate your opponent. If this were a true battle you would have been dead the instant I got here."

"I just didn't want to make you lose control and have the villagers be scared of you."

"Like they already aren't considering I hang around Naruto. They are afraid because in some level they know how powerful I am and can feel it, but they don't even know who my father is! If they knew who my father was they would beg to have me banished from the village out of their own fear. Don't ever forget that I am always vigilant of my surroundings even if I don't look it."

"What about the person who has been watching us? Were you even aware that they are here?" He says in the hopes of tripping me up.

"I've known since they appeared and I can even tell you who it is. Maybe you should check your information on me Yamato-sensei because it was obviously wrong. That could end up killing you one day in a mission."

I go to say more when a hand falls on my shoulder making me take a deep breath. I know who it is and am not worried about what he overheard the whole time. I close my eyes to bring my emotions down and when I open them I see Yamato-sensei looking surprised and confused. I give a smirk before my head is lightly shoved making me frown before turning my gaze on our visitor. A playful smile tugs at my lips as he watches me carefully before I give a smile.

"Neji why did you come out here? You haven't been here since the last time you and Oji-san found me here."

"I could see you chakra going out of control and decided to check it out. I thought you told me we weren't supposed to correct our sensei."

"Sometimes there is an exception, but I have to see the Hokage now."

I teleport before anything can be said and when I appear I startle Iruka who is with the Hokage. I carefully sit on the table as the Anbu are waved off and Ibiki comes into the room. I grin at him before realising an important meeting is about to occur. Only I'm too lazy to actually move and hear Ibiki snort making Iruka look at him like he has a second head. Ibiki picks me up before setting me on his shoulders as I block what he's saying. Once he taps my leg do I actually pay attention.

"How was your training session Yuki?"

"You might want to send someone to check on Yamato-sensei. I healed him, but there is a good reason to check on him. He underestimated me and what I could do so I have him a tiny peek at my power before healing him."

"Yuki what did you do?"

"Speared him through both his shoulders effectively pinning him down. He thought I couldn't protect myself or fight using that and I proved him wrong. A ninja never underestimates their opponent because it will lead to their downfall. Isn't that what we are taught?"

"You are correct, but you also know you are supposed to tone it down with fighting. He could have been severely injured if you didn't know medical ninjutsu."

"That's toned down Ojii-san and you know it. I could have done much more, but chose not to. If he still wants to train me after today then I'll meet him here tomorrow."

Ibiki sets me on the ground before I leave the room to find out where my team is. I sense their chakra before going to it and Oji-san raises an eyebrow considering I'm out of training early. I shake my head letting him him know that what happened can't be said in the open. He nods just as they finish for the day and while he turns in the report I go to the house before making dinner. Once everything is set out and we both eat he sends me a look asking what happened during training.

"Yamato-sensei met me at my old training ground this morning, but he did something very foolish of him. He underestimated me and because of that he was hurt, but he wasn't severely injured plus I healed him. I think Ojii-san is upset with me because of it."

"He was when I got there, but when Yamato explained all that went on Hokage-sama realised what happened. He wants to speak with you in the morning about it and the Chunin Exams."

I nod before we go to our separate rooms for the night.