The Great Naruto Bridge

*Yuki's P.O.V.*

Everyone heads out except for Naruto who has chakra exhaustion and my stomach clenches meaning something bad is going to happen today whether I want it to or not. I clench my hand around my katana that I've placed around my waist today for easier access before I take a breath wiping all emotion from my face. We finally make it to the bridge to see the workers all knocked unconscious as mist starts rolling forward making a smirk appear on my face.

"Uncle Zazu I hope you're ready for a battle."

"Ah you've decided to fight this time, Yuki? Well Haku it looks like this is going to be an interesting battle."

"Indeed it is Zabuza." He replies as they come out of the mist.

I pull my katana from its scabbard and Zabuza gives a small smile seeing the sword he gave me all those years ago. I will be fighting Zabuza with Uncle Shi unless the others desperately need help with Haku. I have faith that they can hold their own, but if need be it's a good thing that I learned how to do a summoning. It will be a surprise that could give us an edge on them during the battle which may be something they need. I lose sight of Sasuke as he battles Haku, but don't worry too much about it. Sasuke will be able to hold his own while we fight Zabuza and Sakura should be able to protect Tazuna at least they should until Naruto is bound to show up.

I move forward silently and Uncle Shi nods allowing me to start this battle causing a smirk to play on my face. I close my eyes sensing before moving with my eyes still closed and our swords clash as my eyes open. Zazu is smirking making a small giggle burst forth before we begin an intense Kenjutsu fight that only Uncle Shi will be able to see with his Sharingan. I barely hear what is happening in the ice dome as Zazu strikes and shoves me back into Uncle Shi. Uncle Shi catches me before moving to fight with Zazu as I grab a kunai and dispatch one of his water clones near Tazuna. I hear a grunt before flicking my eyes to see all the ice senbon in Sasuke's body. I bite my thumb drawing blood before making my signs slamming my hand to the ground.

"Summoning Jutsu!" I shout before deflecting Zazu's sword with my katana.

"Yuki! This is my brother Kishan! Kishan she doesn't like to be called master, but by her name." Ren says with a grin.

"Ren go help Sasuke and Kishan please go help Sakura protect Tazuna."

They run off and I turn to see Zazu looking shocked before a proud smile comes on his face. That is until I speed towards him and he goes on the defence as we hear a loud explosion behind us. Despite our training we both turn to see Naruto and I sigh as Zazu throws his weapon at Naruto. Instead of the weapons hitting Naruto Haku cancels it out making me blink surprised. How unusual of Haku to do something like that, but I must fight once more even if it means killing Haku and Uncle Zazu. Suddenly, I feel a wave of chakra and turn to see the nine-tails leaking from Naruto as he punches Haku breaking his mask. My eyes see that Uncle Shi will be fine so I run to Naruto and Haku as Naruto stops the punch meant for Haku. I move to check on Sasuke as Haku tells his story to Naruto. I breathe a sigh of relief seeing Sasuke is only exhausted from using too much of his chakra. I hear the Chidori come to life already weaving signs before teleporting myself into the attack. I gasp as the electricity from the Chidori pulses into my lower abdomen feeling Haku grip onto my shoulder. I turn my head to see him give a bloody smile before the light in his eyes fade. I gasp before gaining control over my emotions and Uncle Shi pulls his hand away attempting to catch me as I catch Haku. He sets us down gently and I gently place Haku down before standing up to see Gato with a group of people. I clench a fist breathing quickly in anger causing Zazu and Uncle Shi to look at me.

"I told you Uncle Zazu. Now he's going to betray you and I'm going to lose you too." I say with my voice trembling as I fall to my knees.

I cough making my frame shake as I hear Gato walking forward before seeing him kick Haku's face. Naruto moves to attack him when Uncle Shi holds him back. The only thing that they didn't anticipate was me and I stand up before moving, but a hand grabs onto my arm effectively stopping me. I look up sharply with no emotion and see the shock in Zazu's face before giving a grim smile. Zazu is handed a kunai by Naruto making me realise I can't hear what they're saying as Ren and Kishan push themselves against me. Zazu lets go of me before killing Gato before he falls and I tremble seeing him being carried by my uncle to rest next to Haku as it snows. I can feel my strength wane as I crawl over to them and my hearing switches back on meaning I'm in the clear except for the fact that I'll pass out soon.