The Day Before Graduation

*Yuki's P.O.V.*

It's the day before our Graduation Exam and everyone is excited while some still zone out to Iruka-sensei's lecture. Since Naruto hasn't shown up I decided to sit with my other friends Shikimaru and Choji for today. I'm about to doze off in boredom when someone slams our classroom door open making my eyes flicker over there. The ninja is panting before Iruka looks confused as to why he has interrupted our class in such a way.

"Iruka it's Naruto! He's painted all over the Hokage monument!"

Iruka sighs before he leaves us to ourselves which means all of Sasuke's fangirls immediately surround him making the edge of my lips quirk up. Shikimaru turns to me considering it's now insanely loud in the room which begins to bother me, but there isn't anything I can do about it. I'm so used to silence that all of these people talking hurts my head even two years after I joined the class. In these two years I have only made four friends out of all of the kids my age which includes Naruto, Shikimaru, Choji, and Hinata. Speaking of Hinata I turn around to give her a small smile that she gives a shy smile in return to. Suddenly, the class door slams open once more making me sigh as Iruka brings a tied-up Naruto in making me giggle quietly. Naruto grins at me hearing the giggle making Iruka look at me while I put an innocent look on my face that fools him. I block out his yelling after hearing two years of the same thing and hear Shikimaru sigh next to me making me give him a small smile.

"Alright everyone is going to review the transformation jutsu since Naruto missed it."

I hear groans and sighs as we all move to the front where I use a kunai to cut off Naruto's ropes before the two of us get in line. Sakura and Sasuke perform the jutsu before it's my turn, but I'm not going to transform into Iruka-sensei. I give a sad smile as I perform the hand signs without saying anything and I see Iruka's eyes widen in shock considering who I transformed into. I let the image of my mother fall before moving back to my seat and narrow my eyes seeing Naruto's mischievous grin. I cover my eyes as I hear him doing the transformation only I know he isn't going to be turning into Iruka. Once I hear shouting I remove my hands from my eyes as Naruto goes to his seat looking upset. Thankfully, once all of us go it is time to leave for the day, but that doesn't mean I'm safe. I stand outside the academy waiting for someone to pick me up considering Uncle Shi could have gotten a mission while I was in class today. I sense the girls coming from behind me and give a sigh before turning to face them already knowing a confrontation is going to happen.

"Hey there Yuki. Your parents still aren't picking you up, huh? They must not care if they won't come get you from the academy."

"It's none of your business so just go on with what you need to do." I say emotionlessly.

"It's probably because of your ugly red hair! I mean who has hair that colour anyways?"

"My papa gave me this hair and I would like you to stop speaking to me. I have nothing to say to you so leave me alone."

Before they can say anything, I feel a hand on my head making me look up to see Uncle Shi standing there with a smile. I hug him tightly making him give me a worried look, but I shake my head saying I don't want to speak right now. He nods looking at the girls who are now drifting away because an adult has shown up and they could get in trouble for being rude to a fellow classmate. He bends down to look me over making the edges of my lips quirk up once more today.

"Hokage-sama would like to speak with you today Yuki and I suggest we not keep him waiting for too long."

"Am I in trouble? He doesn't normally ask to see me since I see him a few times a week."

"He didn't tell me why he wanted to speak with you. Let's go."

I nod and we jump on the academy roof before running across the roofs to get to the Hokage building faster. I can only hope that I won't be getting in trouble for transforming into my mother today, but why would I get in trouble for that? I huff out a breath confused as we make it to the building and climb the steps before entering the office. I see Ibiki standing next to the Hokage and grin before running over to give him a hug making him raise an eyebrow at me. I giggle before going to stand next to Uncle Shi and I look to the Hokage who has a smile on his face.

"Hokage-sama am I in trouble?"

"No, Yuki you are not. Is there a reason you should be?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

"I just thought I was in trouble for who I transformed into during class while we were reviewing. You don't normally ask to see me since I'm here so often."

"Who did you transform into?" He asks with curiosity in his voice.

"Mama. I transformed into mama today even though the other kids don't know who she is. Iruka-sensei was very surprised when he saw the transformation."

"As to be expected of him. I just wanted to tell you that when you pass the test tomorrow I'm going to make you a Jōnin considering your rank. You'll be assisting your uncle with his group of genin that he will get in two days' time."

"Hai, Hokage-sama." I say before bowing causing him to give a small smile.

Uncle Shi and I go home to do our normal routine before I have to go to sleep for my graduation exam tomorrow.

*Sorry for not updating yesterday guys I thought I had, because I looked at the book. Thanks for reading!*