Hokage versus Hokage

Orochimaru's smirk falters hearing the old name allowing me to smirk as I pull my mask off. He grins once my face is revealed yet he also sees the emotionless look upon my face. I hear one of the Anbu make an upset noise and recognise his chakra as the one that's always around me. That's until the First and Second Hokage begin walking towards us making me take a deep breath.

"Sarutobi, you've grown old. Who is the child with you?"

"It has been awhile. This is Yuki Hatake and she became my personal Anbu bodyguard recently."

They give me surprised looks, but I see a haunted look in their eyes that most would miss. I step forward with a small smile even as I keep an eye on Orochimaru. I bow to both Hokages before giving them soft smiles knowing if I had the chance to I would have been close with them.

"It's a pleasure to meet the both of you. Ojii-san has told me many stories about the two of you."

"Ojii-san?" Tobirama asks confused.

"Yuki only has four living blood relatives and often adopts strangers into her little family. She's also very good at reading experts at hiding their emotions. I imagine she would have been able to read Madara like a book and she always seems to be able to befriend anyone she comes across."

"That's enough idle chit chat." Orochimaru says with a sly smirk.

I shift forward effectively putting my body in front of the Hokage's already guessing what he's doing. I sense his chakra fluctuate behind me and take a deep breath as they are effectively brought back to life. Before anyone can move I reach into the part of me that I have no control over and begin using tree branches to attack. Hashirama looks shocked and so does Orochimaru before Orochimaru smirks knowing his experiment on me worked. The second my eyes are distracted I sense someone coming from my side and a foot kicks me in the side throwing me away. I spit out blood before crouching to analyse the situation before going after Tobirama.

The two of us engage in a mostly Taijutsu battle for a while until he manages to kick me once more. Only this time he hits me square in the chest and I go down like a ton of bricks. I heave as I throw up blood knowing I probably broke a rib before a tree wraps around me. I hear someone scream my name from outside the barrier and I bow my head before looking up sharply to meet eyes with Hashirama. I break free from his hold making him look shocked before I quickly weave my hand signs.

"Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet!"

The fire shoots towards him, but a wall of water negates the effect making my eyes lock with Tobirama's. I breath quickly knowing that I can't fight a Hokage, but I have to try so that Lord Third will make it out alive. I crack my knuckles before shifting forward taking off surprising everyone. I land a few hits on Tobirama due to his shock, but I'm too reckless and he grabs onto my arm before I hear the Hokage attempt his summoning. I grin even though Tobirama grabs me in a hold preventing me from moving as he turns to look at Lord Third. My eyes widen and I thrash trying to get free as Hashirama uses his Wood Style to build a forest around us to kill Lord Third. A feral scream rips from me causing Tobirama's arms to tense around me even more. I turn to him seeing the blank look on his face knowing what Orochimaru has done.

"Uncle Tobirama please let me go!" I plead desperately and see his facial muscles twitch, but he continues holding me.

I turn around looking and see Hashirama looking forward and I follow his gaze to see Enma has built a cage. My eyes see the blood drip down and my body shakes with fury making everyone look my way. My head comes up with a sadistic smile on my face right before Hashirama tells Tobirama to drop me. I fall to my knees as the branches rip from my body to attack Orochimaru. I grin satisfied seeing a few of the branches go through him before I feel my chakra drop. In the next instant I feel the curse mark flare up and scream as my whole body feels as if I'm burning alive before I fall forward unable to feel my body. I watch in horror as the battle unfolds in front of my eyes and I'm unable to do anything.