Meeting Kakashi's Friends

*Yuki's P.O.V.*

I wake up early the next morning before quickly changing into my battle Kimono that is ice white in colour with red flowers all over it. A pair of red shorts underneath complete the outfit along with my red ninja boots. I quickly braid my hair down my back before putting my weapons pouch at my waist then I walk out to the living room. I sense that my uncle is still sleeping so I sit on the couch and begin reading a book my mother gave me a few days ago. I read a portion of it before sensing my uncle come into the room and look up to see him blink surprised. I blink back waiting for him to say anything when he comes forward to kneel in front of me. I furrow my eyebrows confused as to why he is acting like this around me almost as if he's expecting me to break apart, but why would he? Shinobi don't cry no matter what so why is he expecting me to?

"Yuki I'm sorry for not properly greeting you yesterday."

"You were shocked and it is only normal for someone to be silent when they are shocked. I doubt you were expecting your ten-year-old niece to appear all of a sudden and you must have been sad to hear that mama was killed."

"Are you upset Yuki? I have to ask because I can't tell."

"Yuki is sad that her mama was killed, but she has been taught that Shinobi don't cry. They don't cry even though their whole being wants them to cry because it goes against the rules. That means Yuki shouldn't cry because it's what she has been taught." I say causing him to look shocked and a bit worried.

"Well Yuki we're going to meet a few of my friends today and if you ever need anything you can ask them if you can't find me. Tomorrow you're going to start at the academy until you graduate with the kids your age."

I nod understanding before he picks me up setting me on his shoulders where I need to hold onto his hair. He ducks at the front door so that we can easily make it out without me getting hurt. I barely pay attention to the people we pass as I play with his hair that's just like my mother's making me close my eyes tightly. I won't cry at the memory of my mother because that isn't what I'm supposed to do. Perhaps one day I can find the one who ordered those enemy ninjas to kill her. I come out of my thoughts when we enter a building and I quickly sense five ninjas in the room making me look around for the people I just sensed. I see them just as they see me and look surprised as Uncle Shi places me on the ground where I attach myself to his leg. He pats my head giving me a smile before turning his attention to the others in the room.

"Hokage-sama has given me the privilege to tell you five this, but it cannot leave this room and no one else may know what I'm about to tell you. You all know Juzo said she was trying to come back because she believed that she might finally be safe again, but she won't be coming back to the village."

"What do you mean she won't be coming back?" A scarred man asks Uncle Shi making me look at him.

"Mama is gone and she won't ever be coming back. The enemy ninja got her before she could come home."

They all look shocked as Uncle Shi's hand tenses against my head making me look up at him with sad eyes knowing he is upset. I fist my hands in his pants making him look at me as he is trying not to cry over the loss of my mother. I bury my face in his leg knowing there is nothing I can really do to make him feel better except to be with him. I can feel them all stare at me which makes me uncomfortable because I am not accustomed to being stared at. Uncle Shi moves forward bringing me with him to introduce me to everyone after the news we have given them. They all seemed to be close to my mother because I can see they're upset about hearing that she was killed by enemy ninja.

"Everyone this is my niece Yuki. Juzo was her mother and she was there yesterday when Juzo was killed by the ninja. Yuki this is Anko, Ibiki, Gai, Asuma, and Kurenai." He says pointing to them individually so I can know who is who.

I memorize what their chakra looks like before sitting on the floor in front of them as I can tell they have many questions about me and why mama hid me from the world. There isn't much I can answer for them, but I'll try to answer whatever they ask me. I can tell Ibiki is suspicious of me and that is to be expected considering we didn't tell them who my father was as well as the fact that I have appeared all of a sudden saying my mother is dead. I blink at them with an emotionless face and wait for them to begin asking me their questions.

"Who is your father, kid?" Ibiki asks making me look at Uncle Shi to see if I am allowed to tell them and he gives me a nod.

"Sasori is my papa and if you don't believe me I can show you."

Ibiki nods and I take that as a sign that I have to prove who my papa is to him which causes a small smile to form. I pull my scroll from my pocket and unroll it before performing the hand sign making papa's puppet appear in front of me. I carefully hand the puppet to Ibiki who looks at the mark before settling his eyes on my hair making me give a small smile. Papa always told me that I looked just like mama with his hair instead of her silver hair. He carefully hands me papa's puppet which I seal away before taking out my first puppet and setting it in my lap so I will feel more comfortable with them.

"What are your Chakra natures?" Asuma asks politely.

"I have three Chakra natures I can use. They are Fire, Lightning, and Water. I have mastered all three of my Chakra natures and by the age of three I was a master at the Puppet Master technique that my father taught me."

"Do you know anything about Genjutsu Yuki?" Kurenai asks with a smile on her face.

"Yes, but that is because of my sensei who taught me everything about them. Uncle Shi am I allowed to tell them about him?" I turn to him seeing another nod.

"Who was your sensei?" Ibiki questions looking suspicious.

"Itachi Uchiha taught me everything about Genjutsu and he is the reason I have mastered Fire Jutsus. I was also taught by Zabuzza Momochi when I was three years old on how to use a sword. By the time I was four I was able to beat him in battle using my sword that he gave me when we first met and he taught me how to seal things in scrolls as well as a few water jutsus. I mastered Water with Kisame and mama taught me all about using my lightning affinity as well as how to be a sensor ninja."

Their eyes are all wide making me give a soft giggle at their looks when I hear Uncle Shi give a soft sigh. I turn to see him looking outside where a bird is circling in the sky that he is watching. The others see the bird understanding what it means, but I am still clueless about why they all are looking at the bird that is flying in circles outside. Uncle Shi holds out his hand and I scramble up before taking a hold of his hand with one of my while my other hand holds my puppet tightly. He makes a hand sign before we teleport right into the Hokage's office where it seems he is waiting for us to appear. His eyes land on my puppet that I am holding tightly and he gives me a kind smile.

"Iruka has been informed that Yuki will be showing up for class tomorrow and that she may be ahead of the other kids, but she is to stay with children her own age for now. Yuki that's a beautiful puppet you have there. Did your father make it?"

"No, this is the first puppet I made when I was only three. Papa was proud of me and he showed me how to make chakra strings to manipulate my puppet. Will the kids be nice to me tomorrow or are they going to hate me?"

"I don't know for certain Yuki, but if they are ever mean to you then you can tell me or your uncle and his friends."

I nod before Uncle Shi and I leave to go home, but before we leave I hear the Hokage give a soft sigh making me give him a kind smile.

*A/N: This is what Yuki's Battle Kimono looks like if you need a refrence or you could imagine it on your own. Thank you for reading!*