Characters in the story

Note: Alright a new  fanfiction  and it's not Tmnt12. I  know  it's  new for me but I'm excited for Decendents 3 and with all the news, leak photos, cast and  that teaser trailer. Me and my cousin started to write a story in our head of what we want the movie to be like. I mean an evil Audrey 😰. The first film I  hated  Audrey  and  I'm  kinda of  glad she wasn't in the 2nd film. But now I think my view will change with her. I still don't like Chad Charming. But I'm excited that Hades is going to be in this film. James  Wood  as  Hades  in  Hercules is  one  of  my  favorite  funniest  villian  portals  ever ,  right  next  to  Eartha  Kitt  (Rip) as Yzma  from Empire's  New  Groove. But I  hope  you'll  like  this  story  and  I'll  try  my  best with the characters since it's been awhile since I've done a new story rather than Tmnt12  stories so please tell me if I'm doing anything wrong.  So here are the  characters  who  will  be  in  the story. Alot  of  theses  Characters  are  form  the  Decendents  movies  however I  also  included  a  few Oc's ,  characters  from  the  Decendents  novels  and  a  few  Characters from Decendents  wicked  world.
***************************************************************

Main Characters

Mal
Evie 
Jay
Carlos 
Uma 
Harry 
Gil 

Main Villians

Hades
Audrey 
Dr. Facilier ( minor villian)
Shan Yung son of Shan Yu 

New Villian kids

CJ Hook Daughter  of Captain  Hook

Chase Cheshire son  of the Cheshire Cat 

Harriet Hook Daughter of Captain Hook

Celia  and  Freddie (supporting)  Daughters  of  Dr. Facilier 

Oogai Boogie Daughter of Mr. Oogie Boogie

Zeveon grandson of  Yzma  (  I  know  he's  the  son  of  Yzma but  I  think  Yzma  is  a  grandmother  at  this  point  so I changed it) (Supporting)

Anthony  Tremaine  the  son  of  Anstasia Termaine  (supporting)

Lydie Lefou the daughter of Lefou (supporting)

Goth  son  of Mother Gothal (supporting)

The Gaston twins (supporting)

Squeaky  and  Squirmy  the  sons  of  Mr  Smee

Minor Characters/ camoa Villians

Ben
Ally 
Dizzy
Jane
Chad
Fair god mother
Yzma
Iago
Kronk
Mother Gothal 
Captain James Hook 
Mr. Smee