Ch.14 Misunderstandings

Mal was shocked to see her most hated rival again. Mal had her own problems to deal with and seeing Uma again just complicates  things even further. If Jay didn't have the homing device, she would of pressed already so Yung could deal with Shrimpy.

Uma stared at Mal with equal amount of shock. She didn't expect to see Mal or her friends in new home. But she felt angry inside as she remembers all the memories that Mal did to her. Uma takes a deep breath trying to keep her anger under control. She was differnt now and she wasn't going to let the sight of Mal turn her back to that angry filled girl. Even though Uma had the right to be angry for the fact they broke into her home and Evie did knocked out poor Gil.

"What are you doing here Uma !?" Mal snares.

"What am I doing ?! What are doing in my home ?!" Uma exclaimes.

"This isn't your home" Mal said as she looks around the beach to see all the makeshift appliances.

"Oh I gusse this is your home" Jay said sheepishly.

"Did we do an home invasion ?" Carlos asks.

"Yes becauses your friend knocked out Gil !" Uma snares.

"I said I was sorry !" Evie cries out.

"I'm okay !" Gil said before laying back on the sand becauses an coconut hit him on the head almost idmentally.

You can blame the segulas for that. Evie tries to wake the poor boy up.

Harry glares at Jay as he keeps him pinned.

"So Um that's a no on your sister ?" Jay asks sheepishly.

"Seriously Jay ? That's why Harry attacked you ?!" Mal said annoyed.

"Hey she'll be age in a few days" Jay said.

"She's 14 stay away from her !" Harry growls.

"15 in a few days" Jay said.

Harry growls.

"Harry let him go now" Uma commands.

"Wait what ?!" Mal and Harry said at the same time.

"You heard me, let him do now !" Uma commands.

"But we have them were we want them !" Harry snares.

"I said let him go, I'm not gonna asks again" Uma warns.

Harry growls as slowly gets off of Jay, relcuntly. But Jay pushes his luck further.

"I'll see your sister in a few weeks" Jay smirks.

Harry growls tackling Jay to the ground once more in an attempt to punch him. Uma runs over to them and grabs Harry pulling him off of Jay.

"Harry calm down, he's only joking" Uma whispers to the pirate boy.

Harry gruffs as he walks towards the log and sits down. Jay gets out and walks over to Mal.

"I want no trouble so leave" Uma said as she turns her head away from the core four.

"What are you planning Uma ?" Mal demands.

"Sorry to dispoint you princess but I have nothing planned" Uma said.

"I doubt that" Mal said.

"Well it's true so leave" Uma said not looking at her.

"Arnt you evil ?" Mal snares.

"I'm trying to be good just like you" Uma said.

"You good ? Don't make me laugh shrimpy I know you want  revenge on me" Mal accusses.