Ch.20 Trying to get along

Mal hated this. Traveling with your worst enemy is something Mal never thought she would ever be doing but here she was following Uma and Harry plus Gil through the Enchanted forest. The two groups kept quite from each other well expect Gil who was talking up a storm with Evie. He didn't seem mad that Evie had knocked him out earlier... actually he doesn't seem to remember being knocked out. Evie seemed happy that Gil was in good spirits unlike everyone else right now. Mal was just glaring at Uma who was trying to navigate her way through the forest not paying attention to Mal. Harry was growling at Jay under his breath. Carlos seemed very warey about this, not knowing if he showed trust thire rivals.

Evie just wished they would just talk or say anything instead of keeping to themselves. Gil has to be the only one okay with this not miding being around the four of them.

Uma suddenly stops looking around.

"Oh please tell me were not lost shrimpy !" Mal groans.

"That Bush looks fimilar" Gil said looking at a green bush.

"We been going around in circles !" Carlos face palms.

"Are we lost ?" Jay asks.

Uma was about to reply but Mal let's a frustrated sigh.

"I can't believe ! I can't believe it !" Mal shouts stomping in circles.

Evie trys to calm Mal down as Uma looks above them. She knew they had to climb up the steep cliff in order to get to the top. Uma turns to the group.

"We need to climb up this cliff if where going get up top" Uma explains.

Mal gives her disbelief look.

"Oh no there is no way I'm climbing anything with you Uma !" Mal shouts at her.

"We can find more if get to top" Uma said.

"How about you climb to the top" Mal retrols at her.

Uma shrugs as she begins to climb the steep rock. Mal,evie, Jay and Carlos shared a look before beging to climb the steep rock. Gil and Harry joined in climbing.

"I can't believe I'm doing this ! Why am I trusting her ! It's obviously a trap ! She's gonna causes an avalanche on me I know she will !" Mal thought bitterly as she trys to climb.

"Oh hey the segulas are back" Gil said before the Segaels began to peck at the blond boy. "Ahhhhhh the segulas are back !" Gil shouts almost letting go before Evie and Jay grab him before he could lose his grip.

"I got you !" Evie shouts pulling Gil towards the stone wall with Jay's help.

As the group began to climb. Mal still felt like this was a trap. She knew Uma was up to something. She had to be ! Why would she even be helping them in the first place.

"This has to be a trap !" Mal throught over and over again.

Suddenly Mal made a wrong step and loses her grip. Mal let's out a scream before feeling her arm beging grabbed.

Mal was dangling. Mal looks up to see Uma holding her arm, saving her from the fall.

"I got you" Is all Uma said as she climbs up to the top pulling Mal up.

Once at the top. Mal looks at Uma, not to sure what to say. She just saved her but didn't know why.

After a minute of slince between the two. Uma speaks up.

"Are you okay ?" Uma asks her. Her voice sounded genuine but concern.

"Yeah Uhhh thanks" Mal said before walking towards Evie.

Uma looks at them, signing sadly.

**************************************************************

Note: It's been awhile and I'm sorry this took so long to get this chapter out I've been busy with hoildays, i couldnt acces this story for some reason and a few other stories. This chapter is shoter because I wanted to get an chapter out for you guys. Hopefully I can get more chapters out once a weelk.