Ch. 3 The blue flame

Mal was acting distance ever since she had that dream. She kept wondering off away form people just to get some space. She couldn't get over it. She wanted to remember her Fatehr but she couldn't remember him as much she tired it's like the memory of her Father was wiped from her memory. Proably that was her mother doing but she had to figure it out.

Carlos pets his dogs as he watches Mal starring at the window. Mal had litteral just walked in his room, sat on a chair and looked out the outside view in his room. Carlos didn't really mind, he proably thought Mal just need space from all the papraize or hiding from them.

Evie walks into the room and sees Mal.

"How long has she's been here ?" Evie asks him.

"About 2 hours" Carlos replies as he holds dude.

"Why is she so sad ? I wish she would talk to me about whatever is bothering her" Evie sighs.

"Wait I got an idea, I'll go get Jay" Carlos said leaving to another room.

About a minute Carlos came back dragging Jay by his arm, who looked like he just woken up from a nap. Carlos whispers something into Jay's ear.

"Oh man she's gonna kill me" Jay mutters as he sneeks up behind Mal.

"The dragon is coming !!!!!" Jay shouts starting Mal, who let's out an scream and punches Jay.

"Ow okay I deserved that" Jay mutters in pain.

"I told you not to scare me Jay !" Mal scowlds.

"Mal we need to talk" Evie said walking up to her.

"Evie listen I'm fine" Mal tries to reinsure her.

"Then what's been bothering you, Ben told you've been distant lately" Evie said.

"Why are you talking to been ?" Mal asks rasing an eyebrow.

"Becauses I'm worried your barlying going to class, avoiding people, barging into Carlos's room and you've been having nightmares" Evie explains.

"Okay I get why you'd worried about me but I just need to clear my head that's all, I just can't get over thoeses dreams I've been having" Mal said.

"What are theses dreams about ?" Carlos asks.

"My dad I think... I keep hearing his voice" Mal explains.

"Maybe we should go somewhere else and talk about it, lets go to lunch" Jay suggests.

"Yeah..." Mal stops in mid sentence.

"Audrey !" Shouts a voice.

The core 4 groan in annyounce.

"Chad" They all say simultaneously.

Chad Charming the jerk son of Cindrella, is currently shouting up and down the hallways for his love Audrey who's been lost for 2 months.

"Oh my god he is still on about this" Evie facepalms.

"Audrey is not even here" Carlos points out.

"He needs to go back to the Enchanted forest and find Audrey" Mal groans.

"Audrey come out I'm here !" Chad said dramatically.

Mal walks out of carols's room and storms up to Chad who was disturbing people in thire drom rooms. Even acdential disturbing somebody while thire taking an shower and this person basically screamed. Mal grabbed Chad by his arm and shuts the door so this poor person can have some privacy.

"Seriously Chad what is wrong with you ?!" Mal snares.

"I thought maybe Audrey came back here" Chad said trying to defend himself.